1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Must Read: Sure ways to earn 5$ a day from AdSense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Rupam Das, Oct 25, 2011.

This article is particularly for noobs or 'Peon's or search engine visitors. Therefore please dont get me worng here and dont add negative reps :)!

1. Start a Blog or website, write few decent articles.

2. Get AdSense Account

3. Find out Digital Point AdSense Section. Read every thread and the response carefully. Dont get into any arguments or tussles! read read and read. Learn!

4. Within one week you will have a decent idea of how adsense works best with keywords, niche, traffic and quality. Visit 'Marketing; forum and learn about keyword research. apply that into your writing. write write and write. dont post all articles. save one third of your articles.

5. After publishing so many blogs also you will realize that traffic is very less and therefore your earnings are also nominal. Visit Search Engine optimization forum of DP. Again read read and read for a week.

6. Now you will know how important it is to add 301 redirection from your non www domain to www domain, how to add meta description. where to add the keywords, how to gain links from other sites, what is social book marking, Article directory, Niche Directory and Blog Community.

7. Optimize your blogs and keep submitting those extra articles in good article directories. Again keep your participation in AdSense , SEO and other forums.

8. PM some seniors for advice. they will always guide you. ( Well in my case every seniors like James, ProjectMobious, Swetlana and others have responded. they have taken time to respond)

9. Keep continuing... this process. Blend your ads, learn about placement and add "Non Seasonal Content". What I mean by that is, if you write about "Apple Iphone 4", next version will be out in 3 months and your blog or writing is wasted. write something that will look like a fresh content even after months.

after 3 months, 90 articles minimum, google's PR updation and bellow 5,00,000 Alexa, come back to this thread and slap me if you dont earn that amount.

I can proudly write this today, because I have reached that barrier....... and this is my secret of making it 5$ a day without any Black hat or putting any RSS in my site or purchasing links..........................

Care the tough way?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
    Rupam Das, Oct 25, 2011 IP
    boatsource likes this.
  2. basickno

basickno Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, what a great and fast tips. I am sure no body will slap you because its gonna work for them, if they follow your exact words. Great stuff for beginners, thanks for sharing it.

basickno, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  3. kengperapol

kengperapol Member

Best Answers:
    Read every article? That sound tough for 5$ per day.haha
    PS.Just joking.

kengperapol, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  4. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yah simple tips but useful for those who are new to internet marketing!!

gjivan, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  5. sweatlana

sweatlana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulation mate to achieve your target. The one thing in this article which I like very much and want to strongly recommend to noobs that always set short target for yourself and do hard work to achieve that goal. I daily read many threads here in people ask for how to earn thousands from adsense. this is not right I think. here we need to follow the Rupam golden rule that is set short targets yourself and first achieve then when you reached there then set new target again. doing this process again and again one day you will reach on top notch.

sweatlana, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  6. morganmiller

morganmiller Peon

Best Answers:
    Very Nice And Informative Post .I must say the work is incredible and appreciable. keep it up.

morganmiller, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  7. blind bandit

blind bandit Peon

Best Answers:
    nice post, are we should determine what is type of contents? i mean blog category? or it's general topics?>

blind bandit, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  8. raizenpk

raizenpk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If everything was so easy everybody would be super rich. Unfourtunately it ain't. Really good SEO is hard to do, writing tons of articles (and good ones) it's pretty hard and usually if you want to earn money first you need to invest money. But yeah, this might be worth trying.

raizenpk, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  9. Postedhere

Postedhere Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the tips.. making money with adsense is not an easy task especially if you are new to the industry. I used to make at least $500-1800 a month from adsense. Then i stopped because of school, etc. Anyway, good tips. Let me share my tips too:

1. Choose the right niche.
    2. choose the right keywords for SEO Purposes.
    3. Promote your site though bookmarking tools and social sites like facebook, twitter.
    4. Visit other blogs, make friends and do link exchanges.
    5. Have perseverance, patience and faith.

Good luck to everyone who wants to make more money from Adsense!

Postedhere, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  10. blind bandit

blind bandit Peon

Best Answers:
    nice postedhere, i like it,

by start from point 2 until 4 you will make your dream come true, make sure your text color was work as well as possible cause it's will impact with your CTR

blind bandit, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  11. Gombez

Gombez Peon

Best Answers:
    that is a great tips and if i can add the key is high traffic on niche keyword are the good point :)

Gombez, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  12. RossCheal

RossCheal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for tips , I'm struggling to earn 1$ a day so I think I'll trundle use them to reach my first goal of making 1$ a day then move on from there. The niche of my site dosnt help with CPC but my steady traffic should make up for that I hope.

RossCheal, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  13. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense is some thing all SEO optimizer should give it a try being already well known with optimization techniques they can easily make some bucks with the help of their experience. Though I have got a huge experience as an SEO Analyst, but I have recently joined Google Adsense program. Success story over here has filled me with energy to have an healthy start.

Balaji Naidu, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  14. Peter Greene

Peter Greene Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tons of hard work.. I could make $20/day in CPA without doing the above process..

Peter Greene, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  15. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate also need traffic. You cant expect to write a review and keep sleeping ! would never happen that way! As this is AdSense forum, I have given the adsense method. Sure will write about the affiliate revenue earning, once I have had enough with passive earning from adsense. :)

Rupam Das, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  16. faankc

faankc Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Rupam for useful info. But one must not leap big. Take small steps at a time. Although the amount is not good. But it is worth while for newbies as well.

faankc, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  17. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rupam,your tips are really great :)

Card, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  18. clicklinkbelow

clicklinkbelow Peon

Best Answers:
    nice, thank for share

clicklinkbelow, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  19. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of us don't make money because we think it is so easy and everyone would do it. But guess what? money is made so easy that many don't do it for the same reason. Just following this process there is a sure return.

~Mike

mike30, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  20. askanaffiliate

askanaffiliate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I have found is that you will need to give any venture alot of time before you start making money. Alot of success stories that you hear online fail to mention several years of hard work and dedication to become number one in what they do. Adsense has no fancy tricks but a popular website with great content and lots of traffic. SEO and keywords will work in attracting the right type of people in the long run, but what I have found is that the right SEO will allow for you to integrate Adsense with relevant ads making them more attractive and visitors increase click ratio.

askanaffiliate, Oct 27, 2011 IP