1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Must Read] Offering Regular $500-$1000 to Blog Owner.

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by victorsaha, Dec 7, 2014.

Hello bloggers,

Let me introduce myself first. Basically I am an internet marketer. Recently I have got some killer sales funnel or sales offers that is converting like a hot cake. And fact is it is working great with blogs. As I am not a full time blogger so I would like to offer you a proposal that you can make at least $500-$1000 or more with my system using your blog ( I am talking about the worst case here). I will pay you once in a week or once in every 15 days via paypal or as you wish.

The point is you have nothing to do if you have a good blog with visitor. My system will do the rest. Most importantly my offers will also give value to your visitors. I will prefer blogs which have mostly US/Canada/UK visitor. I am interested in Health and dating related blogs. Also I can work with any niches. Just contact with me then I will see.

Give me PM or best option is add me on skype here: victor.saha609 (Saying you are a blog owner).

Thanks.

victorsaha, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  2. workingaswriter

workingaswriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    hi,

I have an article writing blog and has 142 blog posts.
    My resume writing blog has 409 blog posts.

Click to view goodarticlewriting[dot]blogspot [dot] com
    Click to view getthebestresumenow[dot] blogspot [dot]com

If the above niche are of some use to you, please reply.

Thank you.

workingaswriter, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  3. golden village

golden village Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a blog & no time to write the content...
    Just leave it there for years... but receive an email from the visitors every week.
    They are asking about mortgage as my niche is real estate. Good prospect for real estate agent...:)

golden village, Jan 27, 2015 IP