1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Muslims trying to take over the UK!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by blakeyuk, Jan 22, 2007.

Souce - http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1984530,00.html

Its not rocket science what the muslims intentions are, they have openly said on TV that they want to claim the UK for their own religious laws!

Its sad that they think beating a child for not praying is right, what ever happened to being open minded and letting children decide what faith (if any) they want to follow.

If a christian, buddist or any other member of a differnt faith moved to a muslim country and broadcast on TV that they wanted to claim it as a christian/buddist etc country the muslims would be on TV condeming it, protesting in the streets etc etc etc, we all remember what happened over the cartoon??

Do you think the Prime minister should be doing more to protect the UK from these extremist religions. With muslims saying ''The time is fast approaching where the tables are going to turn and the Muslims are going to be in the position of being uppermost in strength and, when that happens, people won't get killed - unjustly.', its scary!

blakeyuk, Jan 22, 2007 IP
    rudeturk and Andy Peters like this.
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    It's rewarding to see there are a few Brits who actually "get it."

I've been saying the same thing for the past year, with many, many news reports. Eurabia is on it's way. France is first and is currently undergoing the transformation. UK is next and preparations are well under way there.

Wish I had something more encouraging to offer. Be aware, make others aware. Take action before it's too late.

GTech, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry. While your group (KKK) is mostly an American organization, UK, France, Germany,... have their own versions of racist hate groups. ;)

gworld, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  4. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:

Goodness me, Did you even watch the program? If you did you would have seen that its not ALL muslims as your thread makes out its the Wahhabi strain of Islam, which a small but group of muslims. Not all muslims share the same views as these wahhabis. Being a muslim I can assure you that I and many other muslims do not want to claim the UK for our religious laws, nobody in this day and age beat a child for not reading prayers, of couse you are going to get the odd one or two which you get in every group.

About the cartoons, i'm sure you can understand why that was offensive and yes I agree peaceful protests on the street would have been suitable rather than burning effigies of someone you've never met.

Why do you tar everyone with the same brush?, the prime minister is not stupid enough like you to group all muslims together.you seem to think as if we're all in on the same sick joke and coordinate on a world-wide scale to plot the destruction of the universe (soon to be seen in a rental video shop near you)
    Muslims community is not comparable to the borg collective:rolleyes:

Thankfully the cold harsh reality is that we're all individuals, good and bad - our religion giving us identity and solidarity (and heartache for those who abuse the beliefs for their own goals) but certainly not some mystical bond allowing us all to converse mentally. So OP don't worry were not taking over the Uk, Its a false alarm.

nokiaking, Jan 22, 2007 IP
    enQuira and lazyleo like this.
  5. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:

What action would that be then GTech?
    As I said in my earlier post:
    we're all muslim individuals, good and bad - our religion giving us identity and solidarity (and heartache for those who abuse the beliefs for their own goals)-Just like all religions, but certainly not some mystical bond allowing us all to converse mentally.

6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Typical gworld, nothing to add to the conversation but his own brand of ignorance.

Just covered the other day:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=2101914&postcount=95
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=2102484&postcount=99

Wasn't it your bud, david duke, who rushed over to the islamic holocaust denier convention in Iran? That's what I thought.

GTech, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  7. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    gworld, Jan 22, 2007 IP
    Valley likes this.
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    Prevention.

So are you for, or against, the UK being taken over by islam?

GTech, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  9. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    Hear Hear;)
    Just like GTech said "I've been saying the same thing for the past month,Wish I had something more encouraging to offer. Be aware, make others aware. Take action before it's too late.";) You hear that everyone? Take action before its too late:)

10. GTech

Best Answers:
    Corrected that for you. No charge ;)

GTech, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  11. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    Some do...that's undeniable....not all. That's why immigration policy is so important.

Rick_Michael, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  12. Notting

Notting Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Brilliantly close minded.

Notting, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  13. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't really read the whole post do you?

Oh yeah and how shall we try to prevent the UK being taken over by this small minority group of Islam?

14. blakeyuk

blakeyuk Guest

Best Answers:
    Sadly it is an increasing minority, it only needs to start off with a few, its a dangerous view to have, published on tv, where are the christian protests? Oh yeah, we'd be told that it is the minority so be quiet, however 1 person draws a picture and the west are suddenly condemned!

15. GTech

Best Answers:
    Ah, the "all card."

Is "all" the common denominator to wait for, before recognizing a problem? Should "all" have cancer, before a cure is found? Should "all" people have aids before finding a cure?

nokiaking, do you support islam's goal in the UK to take over? Are you one of those "all?"

GTech, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So when are you joining the army and taking action? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I forgot that as part of missing balls Chicken brigade, you can only post hate posts and encourage other people to take action. ;)

gworld, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  17. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:
    Like before do you even read the posts? Like gworld said, you don't need to provide links to your posts to emphasize your point:rolleyes:

Well how would you describe something that some people follow but not all? No ALL should not have cancer before a cure is found and no ALL should not have aids before finding a cure, but not ALL should be blamed and tarred for the actions of others who just happen to have the same religion- pretty lame example you used there!. Only small minded bigots like you and the others that believe that the UK is being taken over and the ones that want to take it over think that there is a problem.Should we wait for ALL christians to join hate groups before we take action?

18. blakeyuk

blakeyuk Guest

Best Answers:
    I cannot even express my concern without people starting arguments, its a free world its not illegal to express my concern, the fact that people were caught openly admitting that children should be beaten if they dont pray shows that the muslim faith, to some people, is a faith that is forced upon them, wheres the love in that. The Uk country is a christian country, if UK Muslims have a problem with our laws, cultures etc then leave!

19. GTech

Best Answers:
  20. nokiaking

nokiaking Peon

Best Answers:

I take it you aren't from the UK? if not then most likely you didn't see the program. The program went undercover making secret footage of hate groups. It wasn't that some person came on the TV, knowing that he was on TV and announced that 'muslims are taking over'
    Are only christians allowed to protest at this? aren't the muslims that don't support it allowed?