1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Muslim Community Website Directory for USA

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kmjamaluddin, Nov 18, 2020.

We have built a Muslim Community website where we are thinking to connect only muslim businesses. The website is https://www.musliminform.com what you guys think about the idea will this help a community to connect with each other and share there thoughts?

kmjamaluddin, Nov 18, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's a great idea but I'd make it more niche for a particular geographic area.

Be careful too, just being Muslim doesn't make a business ok, you might need to identify what type of Muslim the business represents. The same would apply if it was a Christian directory, Evangelicals and Brethren wouldn't mix well.

sarahk, Nov 18, 2020 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have my doubts that what we used to call "affinity" credit cards in the banking industry -- and now an "affinity" website -- actually are a good business model. I have no statistics, but personally, I am not aware of any website that caters to my ethnicity or other such factors. That does not mean that they do not exist; rather, I just do not know about them. That is my solitary anecdote as to how well such a site might work.

But, the reason that I do not know of any is more important: when I am searching for something to buy, I think about the product, its manufacturers, its retailers or I go to a general search engine. I suppose, if I were looking for a product specific to my ethnicity, religion, etc., I might search for such a directory, but usually I will just put what I am looking for into a search engine and review the results. But, the thought to go to a community directory would not enter my mind.

Have you looked to see what related communities or groups are already on Facebook or other social media sites?

jrbiz, Nov 26, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Simply put directories don't work anymore.

qwikad.com, Nov 26, 2020 IP
  5. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would go with @jrbiz on this.
    Sure, you might get muslims to get their business etc listed on your website, but how many muslims will come to your website looking for a muslim service provider only?
    Eventually, those handful business owners you got, even they will stop advertising on your site...

JEET, Nov 26, 2020 IP
  6. mojojojo

mojojojo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Food's And Other Product , Produce by Muslims Only , We Are Human's why we need communities, Internet Connect The World , Leave this Community Free ...

mojojojo, Nov 29, 2020 IP