1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Music Video Site script..KICK ASS!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by xip, Feb 10, 2007.

1. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He said he was joking.... Says he saw the link in my sig. If that's true I must say it didn't look like a joke to me. No smilies, no "j/k".

I'll remove my posts if that turns out to be true.

I'm waiting for his reply.

GeorgeB., Feb 12, 2007 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    So you were just winding him up (and trashing your sale and your reputation)?

Yeah right.

Lets see if the other people you have sent links to come back in your defense, shall we?

sarahk, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  3. Rub3X

Rub3X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the heads up, I was working out a trade deal with him lol.

Rub3X, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  4. xip

xip Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Stop trying to ruin my sale!

This is not a scam!

xip, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  5. JFS

JFS Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    script not working

JFS, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  6. spacecadet

spacecadet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    drop me details pls

spacecadet, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  7. sharpmind

sharpmind Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm details also please!

sharpmind, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  8. surfy.com

surfy.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    post the url of the script for all or pm me all of the info.

surfy.com, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  9. Gnet

Gnet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm me too please im interested

Gnet, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    He's not, he was rightly concerned when you posted the demo as being his site. His concerns were legitimate given the stunt you pulled.

Now you've posted plenty since you saw his reply, how come 4 hours later you're escalating this to the mods?

sarahk, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  11. xip

xip Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It would have been nice of him to edit his posts. It's funny how he doesn't show the previous pm's when he was trying to negotiate a price with me...He edits both posts he made to cover what he said earlier which was exactly why I joked around with him.. Either way this script is an awesome script and is superior to others found online.

xip, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  12. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ummm... stop piling on lies please thanks.

1) Please post proof of me "negotiating price with you". Because, frankly the idea of me haggling price with you for my own site and script seems a little silly no?

2) You know darn well the only post I edited was the first one on this page and it was just to add the warning higher in the thread for people to see. I didn't remove a single character from the original post, just paste the warning under it.

In any case I will gladly remove the posts and apologize once one of the people earlier in the thread (before you PMed me) can post proof that you sent them anything other than my site in PMs. I'd like to see a PM screenshot WITH the time stamp showing so I can check it for photoshoping. Till then sorry but neither I nor anyone else viewing this has any reason to believe a word you say. Sorry.

GeorgeB., Feb 12, 2007 IP
  13. xip

xip Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no offense but your going to feel like a real dick once you realize you've been trashing me and my script becuz of a lousy joke I've already explained! I've sent you a pm with my script's link so I dont wtf your problem is man! You need to chill out and not participate in this thread anymore...

And for your information I've sold many copies of this script...seems like most people ignore your false claims! LoL I can't believe you asked for a "screenshot WITH the time stamp showing so you can check it for photoshoping"...hahaha you have issues man! I would never rip off that cheap piece of junk script you accuse me of stealing let alone waste my time defending it on these forums! I'm glad the majority of people on these forums have a little more sense of humor than you do George Boone!

xip, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  14. Rub3X

Rub3X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not sure what's going on but he didn't PM me your link, George.

I think he really was just messing with you

Rub3X, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  15. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me details.

miles, Feb 12, 2007 IP
  16. bonkerbids

bonkerbids Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @xip Now xip that's not nice. I did not come into your thread and bash it (all though I probably should now). Considering you bought this from my friend about 3 days ago (with no reseller rights mind you). Yet here you are selling it on DP illegaly and then try to make me look bad.

For those of you that need proof you can see that my friend sold musiccodemania (which happens to be one of the demo sites this guy has been PMing all of you about) in this thread over at SP: http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/auction/4324?

You did not get the right to sell this script just because you purchased musiccodemania. Close your thread and stop selling this.

You played a dumb prank on georgeB, but you were even dumber when you sent me the links to your demos because it confirmed what I felt in my gut. You can sell musiccodemania but you can not sell the script.

Folks, If you would like a legal copy of this at a reasonable price send me a PM and read this thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=242997

bonkerbids, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  17. xip

xip Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Youre an idiot! I never said I owned musiccodemania...I was just using it as an example (demo) as what you can do with the template system..I specifically said sourcow is the design you get which I own all of the rights to...Just so you know I know who sold your buddy that script on sp before he himself put it up for sale and he does not have resale rights...If you know so much about this script please reply in this thread who the original owner and coder is and how the script works to prove your not lying!

I myself bought this script off sitepoint and he supposively gave me resale rights and to the best of my knowledge it was legit! He told me I could only sale to max of 10 people and that I was 1 of 3 people who will have the original script...It looks like he is the one who has been scamming everyone!!!!!

I bought this script as a whole and not included in any website deal...the guy who sold it to me showed me musiccodemania as an example so that's why I've been using it as one....I've never done business with your friend although I did do business with the person who supposively owned musiccodemania about 3 weeks ago..I paid him $150 and he gave me the script and resale rights...he also showed me a few others before we closed the deal..

xip, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  18. bonkerbids

bonkerbids Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site my friend purchased and also got rights to the script was back on January 11, nearly 5 weeks ago, slightly longer than your 3 weeks. However it is obvious that both of you have dealt with the same seller, and obtained the same rights.

Buyers option:
    Get this script for $150 from a xip who has less than 40 posts and no itrader.
    Get this script for $100 from me, I have over 230 posts and 15 positive itrader.

Both sellers are legit.

bonkerbids, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  19. xip

xip Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The $150 gets you an install and a WORKING script that's not going to stop after a couple weeks...there is a major flaw I fixed in the code (which you have not and you don't even know how to give customer support on a script you have no idea how it works)...and mine has advance SEO work....so it makes up for the $50...you guys can chose whatever you want your just going to get mad when his script stops working and you will wish you invested the addtion $50 and if that is too much to ask then I will negotiate a price that is fair...THANKS!

Ya you have more posts and itraders but I've sold several copies and I can have people vouche that I am legit...thanks!

xip, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  20. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    The videos on sourcow.com don't work or on any other music site that is being sold around here.

soniqhost.com, Feb 14, 2007 IP