1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Music Site On Sale, 18373 page views per month, Low price

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ehsen, Aug 23, 2005.

URL: http://www.animemidis.net

Age of site (months): 3

Avg. monthly revenue: N/A

Avg. monthly pageviews: 18373

Website statistics are available on homepage of this site. I don't use a seperate traffic analysis program, i have a simple php script. People who have really concern about the validity of site statistics, i can send them my phpscript for code analysis.

Traffic details:

It is really difficult to say from where i actually receiving traffic. Because thousands of website are linked to animemidis.net. Here is the details of links listed in different search engines.

Links Listed

Yahoo : 4410
    MSN : 642
    All The Web : 3970
    Altavista : 4410
    Giablast : 95
    Sympatico.ca : 656

Description:
    Animemidis is one the largest collection of midi music. This site's design in really simple that's why i am not asking a heavy price for this website. You can even turn it in to a mp3 site. The most interesting thing about this website is people spend a lot of time here. I receive 2201 visitors in July and there were 28607 pageviews.

Is it an auction : Yes
    Starting bid price : 150$
    Buy Now : 275$

Payment Options

you can make payment by using following methods.

1. Credit Card
    2. Paypal
    3. International Wire Transfer
    4. Western Union (I will pay money transfer charges)

Why are you selling this site?
    People often ask this question. Its my business dear. Besides i am a sciecne buff (Electronics) so i always need huge amount of money to invest in different projects.

If you want to contact me my :

Yahoo ID :
    MSN ID :

ehsen, Aug 23, 2005 IP