1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multiply by 30+

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by iShopHQ, Jun 20, 2005.

The traffic graph for all the sites in my network pretty much resembles this as far as Yahoo goes. Pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

[​IMG]

This domain is about 6 months ould but I didn't build it out until about 4 months ago. I put it in the coop about 2 months ago. It took about 30 days for Yaho traffic to start coming in.

Site has yet to do well in Google.

Off topic:
    I just did a search for 'down comforter', a term that has been very good to me. I'm nowhere to be found on Yahoo, of course, but of not is that I didn't find an affilaite links until I got into the 40s. ALL the sites to that point were direct sellers of 'down comforters', in that you placed your order, loaded your cart, and checked out from the site. Many repeat in shte top 40 as well, and not next to each other either, like they usually are.

iShopHQ, Jun 20, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to tell us something, or ask us something? I don't quite get it.

T0PS3O, Jun 20, 2005 IP
  3. SEOGuru

SEOGuru Peon

Best Answers:
    Your web report just confirms what thousands have also experienced. A complete drop off of the Yahoo map. I see there is talk of another update tonight so we'll all see how it goes.

I'm not sure what you mean by the results are "non affiliate" sites. Basically, it seems that they are direct retailers. Are you trying to say that the results are somehow better for that term? Even if that is the case, I think most would agree it to be the exception, not the norm.

SEOGuru, Jun 20, 2005 IP
  4. Infiniterb

Infiniterb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ishop is trying to tell us that the current state of Yahoo's latest update is hurting him/her pretty badly. I can only hope that tonight's update serves as one that brings back better results for those of us who are seemingly no where in Yahoo.

Infiniterb, Jun 20, 2005 IP
  5. iShopHQ

iShopHQ Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey TOPS

Jus illustrating is graphic form waht so many seem to be experiencing and how sudden it came about.

coopGuy - yes - direct sellers. And the first affiliate is running his stuff off an AOL homepage, so his URL looks like http://www. aol. com/MEMBERS-SITE

This hints to the veracity of other threads I've been reading abount Yahoo degrading/removing/penalizing affiliate marketing sites.

iShopHQ, Jun 21, 2005 IP