1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multiple accounts of mine have been suspended and I can't even appeal them

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by didivina, Oct 19, 2018.

A couple of weeks ago, I went on my twitter app and saw one of my accounts had been suspended. It wasn't my main account, so I wasn't too panicked, but I thought it was strange and figured I would get back to fixing it soon. I went to complain on my main only to find out that it was also suspended.

Now, I was panicking. I sent appeals for both accounts, asking for clarification as to what it was they think I did to warrent suspension. On my side account, it said it was for threatening behavior. I figure that was because they didn't like the language I used when I was talking shit with my friend, something we do often and is never taken seriously. For my main account, they simply stated "Your account has been suspended due to multiple or repeat violations of the Twitter Rules. Please do not respond to this email as replies and new appeals for this account will not be monitored."

That doesn't tell me what I did. I was so upset about everything that I tried to even call the company, thinking that if I spoke to an actual person, we could clear things up. Of course, I found out then that they don't do customer service over the phone.

I have NEVER done anything bad enough for such permanent suspension. Yeah, I said things back and forth with friends, but just looking at the threads, its clearly not bullying and just jokes. And maybe I posted a few NSFW drawings without properly tagging, but I do have a NSFW warning on my profile. And I have never been locked or even shadowbanned or any warning or indication that I was doing something wrong.

So I tried to go on my vent account, see if I could talk to twitter support on twitter. It was suspended as well. A vent account used specifically to talk shit, locked with no followers and not following anyone and CLEARLY STATING that it was a vent account. Suspended. I tried a different account, one I haven't used in quite some time but still got emails regularly for, therefore not being flagged as a bot at that time. Suspended.

And when I tried to make an appeal for either of those accounts, twitter 'runs into a problem' and I 'have no apps that can open' the appeal page, though I have no problems getting to it on a shared project account that has been spared from Twitter's wrath.

I'm running reeeeally low on ideas about what I can do about this. Twitter was my home, I was part of a really nice community. I have people asking for me and I miss my friends so much. I really just want to resolve this and try and get my accounts back. I want to go home.

didivina, Oct 19, 2018 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    "They said it was for threatening behavior"......Their rules, their call. They felt that you needed to go. Twitter does not have a reverse gear, I think this story is over. You may as well just accept it.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Spoiltdiva, Oct 19, 2018 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You should probably get out more..

malky66, Oct 21, 2018 IP
  4. Mitchell B Jordan III

Mitchell B Jordan III Peon

Best Answers:
    I’m in a similar situation, I talked shit and now I am banned from making new accounts and Twitter has shadowbanned all my accounts I know this because when I make a new account it immediately gets sha-hammered and I’ve done things like following myself I don’t even get a notification that my account followed me. I can’t be seen without someone searching me, if they search for my tweets on any of my accounts Twitter (X) had, they won’t find it unless they are on my profile. I’m so pissed.

Mitchell B Jordan III, Aug 18, 2023 IP
  5. Mitchell B Jordan III

Mitchell B Jordan III Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh and anytime I make a new account I’m immediately locked and then shadowbanned the minute it gets created, even changing my username reinitiates an account lock on it.

Mitchell B Jordan III, Aug 18, 2023 IP