1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Multiple 100 words short articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by spellathon, Mar 5, 2013.

Hello Writers,

I have a job for you to write 7 articles x 100 words each. I will send the keywords to the chosen writer via PM/Email. I will also provide a REFERENCE URL with each keyword.

Additional Notes ** PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS **

1. You have to split the articles in two paragraphs and must use the EXACT KEYWORDS in the both paragraphs. (e.g. If the keyword is a plural like 'cute bags' then use it as it is in the plural form)

2. You have to come up with a suitable/interesting title for each article as well.

3. You should not take content from the REFERENCE URL provided or anywhere else from Internet, though you can get the idea and should write in your own words.

4. If the article is about any product/service then you have to avoid any negative comments about any product/service.

5. Not to mention that the articles need to be grammatically correct and 100% human readable.

Kindly tell me what will you charge me per 100 words, and how long it will take you to complete 7 articles. Also send me your Skype ID so that we can talk instantaneously.

Due Date : 9th March 2013

Once this job gets done and I find a suitable writer then there will be continuous work of this type and the number of articles will keep changing.

PM asap...

best regards.

spellathon, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  2. rubie daguplo

rubie daguplo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'm interested with this work just pm mo in skype my id is rubie lunar