1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multilanguage S.E.O.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jedineka, Feb 3, 2019.

?

Which way is the best for a multilanguage website to have maximum performance on SEO?

1. Folders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Subdomains

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Local domains

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello all,

I have a new client, that has a website in local language and, he wants to expand to new countries. Technical team implemented a local version of the website (other than original) that, changes the language, but does nothing to the URL.
    For example domain.com is in Italian, you change the language from Italian to German, and nothing happens to the URL. I guess is something with java??.
    I`m asking you guys, which way is the best to go for a multilanguage website, to have maximum chance on S.E.O.. It`s with folders, sub-domains, or local domain, or, other way?

Thank you !

Jedineka, Feb 3, 2019 IP
  2. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Asifur Rahman Rakib Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Jelinek, Which CMS are you using for your site? If you use Wordpress , then you can use Polylang plugin for translate your site to other local languages. As this way, you can Optimize your site on multiple languages. I've already used this way for my client site and ranked for local Keywords.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 5, 2019 IP
  3. Shivani Shrivastav

Shivani Shrivastav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Multilingual SEO is all about optimizing a website content in a variety of languages. Rather than creating a subdomain or local domain, you can install translator on your website and this is the best way to optimize your website for multilanguage.

Shivani Shrivastav, Feb 7, 2019 IP