1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multi Pub-ID allowed on the same page now?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by qll, Sep 7, 2004.

Before, only 1 ad per page, so only 1 pub-ID allowed on 1 page. Now, we got 3 spots. That means theoritically, we can put 3 IDs on 1 page. Anyone asked adsense about it yet?

P.S. I don't want to ask adsense directly, as I asked too many questions too often, this will only put myself in their redflaged group.

qll, Sep 7, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you probably are already in their red-flag group because of all the questions you ask here about AdSense (when you put them altogether, it works out to someone building a system for AdSense click-fraud). :)

digitalpoint, Sep 7, 2004 IP
  3. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really, I am pretty sure everything I do is under and within their TOS. All of my testings are done with ca-test account. I never click my own or ask others to click mine. But I do agree I am pushing it to the extreme on the edge, not over it I hope.

qll, Sep 7, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, if you alter the JavaScript they give you (or use anything other than it), then it's against the TOS.

digitalpoint, Sep 7, 2004 IP
  5. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Google encourage publishers to use only one account to all of their sites. I just dont know if its agains TOS to use more than one in a single page

melfan, Sep 7, 2004 IP