1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multi Language site in WordPress help

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Angela Swenson, Jul 31, 2017.

Hello,
    We are custom designing a website for a company that has different headquarter offices in different parts of the world. We are starting with the American website, filling in all of the content and then clone the American website to the other countries. After cloning the website, we need to change all of the content on each page to re in that country's main language on both the admin part of Wordpress, as well as the front end-user perspective of the web pages. Does anyone know the fastest and easiest ways to so this? Moving forward, there will be website content contributors, from their respective countries, who will be adding to their website in their native language... but with the initial launch of their American English cloned website, I am concerned how to hand them a site with the content already translated for them? I hope my question makes sense. Any guidance or suggestions would be wonderful. Also, has anyone used a company called smartling.com? or know if they can help us with this issue?

Angela Swenson, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  2. salmanshafiq

salmanshafiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    salmanshafiq, Aug 13, 2017 IP