1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multi currency payment processing

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Mehdi.b, Nov 1, 2016.

Hey All,
    Got a simple question, I am managing couple of ecommerce website for some clients on Bigcommerce (which I do not really like but well got trapped there) anyway, they do not offer multi currency processing. This means you can show multiple currencies but at the end of the day there is only one currency to be charged.
    An one knows anything or system that would do this? My research so far shows NO.

Mehdi.b, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for an alternative software / script to Bigcommerce or a payment processor that can process credit cards in any currency?

fionix, Nov 2, 2016 IP
  3. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Preferably a payment processor (I know most payment gateways only listen to the platform and the default currency it sends out). If the payment processor cannot handle it because of platform then a different platform. Any ideas?

Mehdi.b, Nov 2, 2016 IP
  4. BuySomeBitcoins

BuySomeBitcoins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are looking for a merchant account provider with multi-currency settling.

Depending on the company registration country and volume, you can find some.

Example : mypos.eu is a good alternative.

BuySomeBitcoins, Nov 12, 2016 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  5. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestion, apparently the issue is with Bigcommerce that does not process multi currencies. My payment gateway as well as my merchant accounts are multi currencies but Bigcommerce is not able to send currency request. I am so annoyed but trying to see if there is a work around.

Mehdi.b, Nov 14, 2016 IP