1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MSN Search Help

Discussion in 'Bing' started by cagintranet, Mar 26, 2005.

Why is it that i am only getting ranked in Yahoo, but in Google and MSN i am not even in the results. Almost my whole site is indexed in Google, but only about 5 pages are indexed in MSN.

My site: http://www.cagintranet.com
    keywords being targeted: "pittsburgh web design" or "affordable pittsburgh web design"

Can anyone help me out? why is it that i am ranked 6th in yahoo for "affordable pittsburgh web design" - but not even in the results for it in the other big-two.

I need help.

Thanks in advance.

cagintranet, Mar 26, 2005 IP
  2. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    If we really knew the answer to that question do you think we'd be sharing it? Why help you into the top ten, when I can keep them all for myself?

But on a more serious note how new is your site? It is very difficult to get a decent Google ranking in a hurry these days. I'm surprised your in Yahoo and not MSN. I personally am having more success with MSN than either of the other two SEs.

MSN seems to like everything that we use to think you should do for Google. Good titles, good content with headings and LINKS.

compar, Mar 26, 2005 IP
  3. cagintranet

cagintranet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have had the site up and advertised for about 2-3 months.

I understand that it takes a while but i was confused b/c yahoo had me ranked high (high enough for only 2-3 months) - so i figured i waited long enough, but i still didnt see anything in msn & google.I will keep waiting, and keep trying to get backlinks - thanks for the reply...

cagintranet, Mar 26, 2005 IP