1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MSN Questions

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Nx5.0, Jul 18, 2006.

I have a few questions on Msn adcenter

Is the min. bid 10 cents per keyword?

Is there anyway to see how much I will be spending per keyword before I sign up? For Ex: If I want all keywords at 15 cents per click do I have to wait after I signup and pay in order to see if they will be actice at that bid price?

I know they have an approval process. Do I have to pay the $5 first or only after I am approved?

Does Msn have any trademark rules Like Google?
    The affiliate website that I am promoting has the msn logo on the bottom along with google and yahoo. Google suspended my ad for that.

Thanks

Nx5.0, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  2. DanKuthy

DanKuthy Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, the minimum bid on the MSN AdCenter is 10c.

Once you sign up (just a minimal 5$ activation fee), you're able to research keywords:

1. Test how much per day/per month you will be spending at certain CPCs.
    2. Check demographics and search volume.
    3. Estimate aproximate number of clicks at certain CPCs and ad ranks.

The approval process is only effective once you write an ad text itself. All applicants are approved for an AdCenter account (5$).

I'm not familiar with MSN's trademark rules

If you have any additional questions, contact me at kuthydan@msu.edu

For managed PPC campaigns, Spartan Internet Consulting is one of the few companies utilizing MSN's AdCenter as part of their managed program.

Check them out at http://www.spartaninternet.com

DanKuthy, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  3. MadCenter

MadCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    In regards to trademark rules, MSN has lots of them. The best way to find out is to contact support and ask them if MSN or Microsoft is trademarked, they will be able to tell you exactly what will happen if you were to advertise. The number is 800-518-5689

MadCenter, Jul 19, 2006 IP