1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MSN Desktop Search

Discussion in 'Bing' started by exam, Dec 13, 2004.

exam, Dec 13, 2004 IP
  2. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    I was speaking to an MS tech the other day and she was telling me that MSN is allowing their employee's to beta test the new MSN messenger which has the new MSN beta search tool at the bottom of the new beta MSN messenger.

This will also increase traffic from MSN searches. I was also told there are some other new tools coming out in the very near future that will also better the beta msn search engine, for what it is worth.

Las Vegas Homes, Dec 14, 2004 IP
  3. faremax

faremax Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO Google's reputation is too strong for people to start switching to MSN too quickly but they can actually take a big bite but from Yahoo very fast and some of the Goolge users as well. Messenger, Outlook, Office products, future version of IE, etc. The MSN's searchbox will be right there looking at you all the time. And this is a HUGE advantage for MSN and a very big threat to Google.

faremax, Dec 14, 2004 IP