1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Msn Cache

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Las Vegas Homes, Jun 24, 2005.

I just noticed something very strange, please excuse this if I am just a moron.
    Here is what happen. I just took one of my sites down from the server. I decided to check MSN cache and low and behold, the msn cache had the text from the page cached but no graphics.

Now I thought that when a page is cached that everything is placed into the msn database. If I am wrong I am sorry for the thread but I have never seen this when you check a cache that graphics are not stored on the engines database.

After I placed the site back on the server and went back to recheck the cache is showed up with graphics and all...Very Wierd. Maybe some of you that are more knowledgeable than I am can find something useful in this.

Las Vegas Homes, Jun 24, 2005 IP
  2. antithesis_98

antithesis_98 Peon

Best Answers:
    not unusual at all I think.
    Google is the same, if access to the pictures is interrupted for whatever reason (server down, etc.) it's not shown in the cache.

antithesis_98, Jun 25, 2005 IP
  3. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks I wasnt for sure. I just know I have never seen it before. LOl there is always a first time I guess. Thank you for clearing that up.

Las Vegas Homes, Jun 25, 2005 IP