1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MSN backlinks

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by Epica, Mar 28, 2005.

I have looked and looked - I can't seem to figure out how to get the tracker ser up for MSN backlinks - In the backlinks window I get 3 options "Google", "Yahoo!" and "Yahoo! entire domain" - is there not an MSN backlinks ...? or have I forgotten to click something, or select something in setup..?

I though I remembered seeing a post about this when the advanced track was first made available - but can't seem to find it now. I JUST BARELY switched over to using the advanced script (AWESOME JOB by the way Shawn - do you get to hear that enough ..?;))

Hope someone has a sage word of wisdom for me - I'm running on 3 hrs of sleep a night (new born baby, and web design...when am i SUPPOSED to sleep..?) so my head isn't real clear, I'm sure theres an easy answer.

Epica, Mar 28, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It doesn't track MSN back links.

digitalpoint, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  3. Epica

Epica Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aha! Thats why I couldn't get it to work :eek:
    Thanks for the info - GREAT TOOL none the less!:D

Gave an office full of SEO geeks something to do late into the night, and something to talk about around the morning 'Round table'

We're thinking of having your blog picture inlarged and mounted in a gilded frame and hanging it over the conference room table. Sort of an idol of distinction. ;)

With a gold name plate that reads "Shawn - 'The Hardest Working Man in SEO-Business' " :cool:

Epica, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  4. stephfoster

stephfoster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You AREN'T supposed to sleep. Whoever coined the phrase "sleeping like a baby" didn't know much about babies.

stephfoster, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  5. Epica

Epica Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    babies... sleep..? same fragmented sentance...what was I thinking ;)

Epica, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  6. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not finding this encouraging. still, i'm willing to take the no sleep and not pregnant to the uncomfortable sleep and pregnant.

wendydettmer, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  7. Epica

Epica Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hah - my wife can relate ;) I'm sure. I'm not sure if I miss the blissful silence of pregnancy more or the swinging pendelum of emotions more.

I have NOTHING but respect for mommies! You couldn't pay me enough to carry and then eject a living creature from my body - I whine when I get a hang nail and can't operate my mouse just so-so.

My wife didn't even so much as grunt loud - of course this is our third so she's a real pro now ;)

Epica, Mar 29, 2005 IP