1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MSN adCenter Review

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by aeromit, May 12, 2006.

It's good I like it. The design is clean and nagigation is simple. Check it! I can not say if it would work fine but I signed up and I'm using it.

If it works fine I'm planing to spend more with them. Google sent non-targeted traffic by placing ads on free service websites. Tha's isn't good at all and all of us spend much money for nothing with AdSense.

cheers

aeromit, May 12, 2006 IP
  2. Crawdad

Crawdad Peon

Best Answers:
    How does the cost compare to Adwords?

Crawdad, May 12, 2006 IP
  3. jwags

jwags Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been an AdCenter advertiser for three months now. While it has improved, it's still got a long way to go to catch Google (and maybe even YSM). It's reporting system is too far behind. It's not easy to add keywords. It's difficult to know if your ad is approved or denied.

Bottom line: They've got serious work to do.

jwags, May 13, 2006 IP
  4. Crawdad

Crawdad Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I spent a lot of time on setting up a campaign on AdCenter yesterday. Ended up with about 15 relevant terms that I wanted.

This morning I logged in to see if there was any action and found that they had all been rejected.

Dunno if I set the whole thing up wrong or not, but it would have been nice to have gotten an email or something explaining why they were rejected.

The only fast part I've seen is the $5 fee authorization. They didn't have any problem taking that at all... :confused:

Does anyone know of an AdCenter tutorial that I can use to make sure I'm setting them up corrrectly?

thanks in advance.

Crawdad, May 13, 2006 IP
  5. Labcoat88

Labcoat88 Peon

Best Answers:
    So far, my opinion of AdCenter (- = bad, + = good):

- buggy interface
    + decent UI, better than Yahoo Search Marketing (Overture)
    + nice segmentation features like time, day, demographic, etc. (no doubt this is more robust than Google AdWords)
    - creatives ("orders") take longer to process/approve/go-live than AdWords
    + still pretty cheap for keywords (not as much competition as Google/Yahoo)
    + better Click-Thru than Yahoo (not as good as Google... for my terms anyways)

LC

Labcoat88, May 13, 2006 IP