1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

msn adcenter performance.

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by yaniv301, Jan 23, 2007.

hi
    does that seems possible?
    im running a campaign for a week now in msn adcenter
    Total Impressions = 123 Total Clicks Avg =0. CTR% Avg = 0. Position Avg. CPC = 0 , the same campaign running in google brought me 290 clicks.

yaniv301, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  2. rahulm

rahulm Peon

Best Answers:
    ya it is possible...............i have some horrible exp with adcenter and good one with the adwords for the same

rahulm, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  3. TatiAnA

TatiAnA Active Member

Best Answers:
    And that means on this case that Google Adwords is still better than MSN AdCenter?

TatiAnA, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  4. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    Try writing better ad copy, make use of the dynamic text features and don't make your ad boring, check out your competitions ads and try and be witty or a question to draw the users attention. Also may be your keywords and your bidding to low, Adcenter doesn't really have the traffic to allow you to appear on page 2+ and still get clicks like Adword's does. So research deeper for lower competition ones and make up for it with bulk.
    Adcenter's support is pretty good I've found, email them and ask them to check out a specific campaign or order and they'll give you advice on that.

jabb, Jan 23, 2007 IP