1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*MrPadMan.com Product LAUNCH - iPad Video Lessons (75% Commission)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Jun 7, 2013.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know about my latest product that I'm launching, which is called MrPadMan - it's a video course for complete iPad beginners, who need help with their iPad and want to learn how to get the most out of it.

[​IMG]

Product's sales page: http://www.mrpadman.com/
    Affiliate tools/banners: http://www.mrpadman.com/affiliates.htm
    Commission rate: 75%
    Commission per sale: approx. $30

I've been testing the product myself for past few weeks and I convert pretty well under 50 hops with a review landing page. Have a look below:

[​IMG]

I really want to make it clear that you should NOT direct link, as your conversions will suffer. PLEASE make sure to build a review landing page for this product and you will see conversions as high as 1:30!

With regards to keywords, you can target pretty much anything related to "ipad guide", "ipad manual" stuff, as it's perfectly relevant and most importantly it converts. Keywords that contain 3-4 words are even better, but obviously they have lower search volume.

That's it really. Build a good landing page, target a few relevant keywords, get the traffic and you will see sales start to come in.

If you need any more help, please get in touch with me at "" and I'll get back to you asap.

All the best and good luck with your promotions!

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  2. Stoudenmire

Stoudenmire Member

Best Answers:
    Well done. these products seem to perform well on Christmas,
    thanksgiving etc.

I suggest you think about a different color for the button
    (call to action) below your video as you can see, its blue and
    the entire of your site is blue, so it does not stand out enough.

Watching the video its all blue boxes too, maybe make the
    aforementioned button orange, which is the color that
    synchronizes with blue.

Good luck, God bless.

Stoudenmire, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestions mate. I've thought about using the "Add To Cart" button up there instead, so will have to test that out.

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Currently working on improving the sales page for affiliates who direct link, but if you are using a landing page, then you should be seeing a conversion in every 40-50 hops or less with the right traffic.

Jump on board :)

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  5. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating this thread for a while - been busy testing/tweaking the product :)

Anyway, spent the past few weeks testing MrPadMan by direct linking, so all the traffic was going straight to the sales page without using a review landing page or any other middle page.

Here are some of my stats promoting MrPadMan as an affiliate for July 2013:

[​IMG]

I managed to get the conversion rate up to 1:70 and out of 19 sales, I got just 2 refunds. About 10% refund rate based on those stats, so it's pretty good, but I think I could do a bit better than that, so will keep working on the page.

Also had my first affiliate sale recently, so whoever it was, thanks for your efforts - you're doing well :)

By the way, I decided to drop the product's price down to $37, so you'll be getting around $25 as a commission now. I tested $47 for a while and found it a bit too high, which affected the conversions, so $37 it is!

Still undecided whether to use an intro video or not, so I'll keep testing and see how it goes from there. Also thinking of adding an exit script, which will hopefully convert those visitors who decide to leave, but once offered a little discount, they'll end up buying the product...

As for now, you're more than welcome to promote MrPadMan! Any help/questions, please post them below or email at ""

Thanks everyone!

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  6. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    A few more sales from the affiliate account promoting MrPadMan with direct linking - the screenshot I took in early August:

[​IMG]

Going to switch to promoting with a landing page, as the conversions are much better with a pre-sell, so I recommend you to do the same :)

Jump on this, if you're still not promoting it, and stay tuned for more updates!

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  7. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just made one sale but don't know where I promoted. I guess this works.

dess71, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  8. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Thanks mate :) Appreciate your efforts. Use a tracking ID with your affiliate link, so that way you'll know where the sales are coming from.

The product's gravity is slowly climbing up, so I'll update soon with more results...

bl4ckmaN^, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  9. Diego Alcántara

Diego Alcántara Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I´m just launching my product too in clickbank. I´m new on this forum so I can´t show you my product.
    My question is: MrPadMan have been launch in June. Is the result satisfying you? Or do you expect more sales? What is the gravity right now?
    How do you search for new affiliates?

thanks

Diego Alcántara, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  10. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Diego the results are slow, but steady. However, the sales are coming in, so I'm happy with that :)

Here's a quick update for everyone. We've recently reached a gravity of 10, also we're getting more and more affiliate sales, so if you're still not promoting this, then now it's the time! :)

Check out the screenshot below of the latest sales and our marketplace listing:

[​IMG]
    I will keep you updated, so watch this thread for more info!

bl4ckmaN^, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  11. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have many difficulties to promote clickbank'produck, it is good information, I practice it little by little.

ktp2012, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  12. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, just wanted to post another little update for September. Got a couple of more sales from affiliates:

[​IMG]

As you can see, some guys are converting as high as 1:20, however it largely depends on the quality of your traffic and your pre-sell.

You've probably noticed, I added an exit script to the sales page with a $10 discount, but I'm still playing around with it, so it might stay or go - not 100% sure yet.

Thanks everyone for your efforts!

bl4ckmaN^, Oct 5, 2013 IP