1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mr Robot - Its like Dexter but without chopped up body parts

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by Alpha_Mental, Jul 6, 2015.

Surprised not to see a thread here with a mention for Mr Robot - IMDB

I gotta say i think its one of the best TV shows i have seen for a while, its rare that a TV show grips me from the very start. There are only 3 (US) TV shows that have gripped me from the beginning before, they are:

The Sopranos
    Breaking Bad
    Dexter

Mr Robot has a feel of Dexter but without the chopping up of body parts - i actually think it wouldn't hurt Mr Robot to have some gory murders but maybe that's just me.

Have you seen the first two episodes? what do you make of it?

If you haven't take a watch here 123movies.to

That's not my site but it is a site owned by a guy i know from another forum so i am kinda helping him by sharing it here. I use it as my main source now, and i only share what i think is good.
    SEMrush
    So yeah please do give your opinion, i have fully enjoyed the first 2 episodes and cant wait for the 3rd.

Alpha_Mental, Jul 6, 2015 IP
    SEMrush
  2. chuoi2cu06

chuoi2cu06 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Naruto: Shippuuden Movie 7 – The Last (Dub)
    Other name: The Last: Naruto the Movie; Naruto Movie 10: Naruto the Movie: The Last; THE LAST NARUTO THE MOVIE

Genres: Action, Dub, Martial Arts, Movie, Shounen, Super Power

Date aired: Dec 6, 2014

Summary:

The moon is beginning to fall, and at the rate it’s going, it is doomed to fall on the Earth. The countdown for the survival of the planet begins. Among the havoc, Hinata’s younger sister Hanabi is captured by the mysterious enemy, Toneri Ootsutsuki. Naruto must overcome great danger on a mission to save Hanabi and the world along with Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, and Sakura is their final story. “The final story is a first love.”

- See more at: http://freeanime.biz/watch/naruto-shippuuden-movie-7-the-last-dub/#sthash.3R4Dt4L5.dpuf

chuoi2cu06, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  3. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    i havent seem Mr. Robot, but now I am going to. I quite liked dexter and the only thing i averted my eyes was the dead body.. neatly divided pieces

FemaleAdda, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  4. Rado_

Rado_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also haven't seen Mr. Robot. In fact, it's the first time I ever hear about that TV show. I'll definitely have a look because I like Dexter and I might like this as well. Thanks!

Rado_, Mar 21, 2016 IP