1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MP3.rip - Premium YouTube to MP3 converter (millions indexed songs, lightweight, automated SEO)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by totize1, Jun 29, 2017.

Technical aspects:
    The domain: PREMIUM 3-letter, logical, easy-to-remember domain

The site: Fast, Fully SSL-encrypted, responsive, lightweight (only PHP files, SQL db and some cache files), the site doesn't store or directly provide any MP3, accelerated by Cloudflare, PHP script designed for that purpose and full dev support and code updates, 20 millions songs indexed and growing! Based on YouTube APIs and video database. It can easily be extended to whatever streaming platform you'd to scrap from (Soundcloud, Vimeo, Mixcloud, etc). The weekly top rankings are automated and based on iTunes APIs. The site updates by itself through APIs, you have nothing to do!

Why are you selling this site?

I want to focus my time and efforts on another Web project.

How is it monetized?
    I focused on the site UX and traffic development, it's not monetized. But you can put Adsense, Taboola, linkbucks or whatever pop ups you'd like! People click on ad links as they get their free MP3s quickly.
    Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Only Facebook but I didn't spent time on social media at all. New MP3 downloads posts can be automated for free via Buffer to 4 platforms.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Already live, ready-to-use, self-growing music database and pages indexed in Google Search (search 'site:mp3.rip'). As this site uses a 3rd party to convert/download the MP3s, you don't need to invest in huge servers but a 1€/month VPS (www.time4vps.eu) is largely enough for thousands of visits per day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    You need to test and optimize ad strategy. As Google bots are crawling more than 10,000s pages from this site per day, don't neglect the space taken by the cache files (can get up to 10GB of cache stored per day, you can of course control the expiration time of those cache files).​

totize1, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  2. Birdy Num Nums

Birdy Num Nums Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is this still for sale ?

Birdy Num Nums, Oct 2, 2021 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Probably not here. Thread shows - Last seen: Oct 3, 2017.

Smyrl, Oct 2, 2021 IP
    sarahk likes this.