1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Movie Trailer Movie Streaming

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yogadull, Dec 1, 2020.

Movie Website for sale https://emiliamovie.com Movie streaming and trailer which potential making good passive income. Great domain name, value $900 base on godaddy domain appraisal.

Domain name are chosen carefully so I only choose the best domain name and high value, this is great domain name so that it has the potential to become a large and profitable business and has high value investments.

Site is running on WordPress which is a very easy to manage and update. I have already installed a nice responsive theme so you don't have to worry about mobile or tablet visitors. All plugins and settings necessary are already been installed.

Adding movie is very easy, only few step. You just need enter the code, then site will scrape movie detail from API database. To increase traffic you can do SEO work which shouldn't cost more than $100 but with more traffic revenue will be double or triple so it will still be profitable.

What is included in the sale?

Great domain name emiliamovie.com and all website file. The domain register at Namecheap.com, you must have Namecheap account, so i can push this domain to your account

What is the best hosting package to run websites?

I highly recommended use Linux cPanel Hosting Package. The standard package is enough to run everything. You can also upgrade higher in the future if needed.

What is required to keep the business operational?

pay domain and hosting, post new movie

How does the business generate revenue?

display advertising (except adsense) affiliate network (amazon)

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

domain and hosting

What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?

Shared on social media

How can the future owner improve the business?

building SEO, create advertising

So, what are you waiting for. Grab this beautiful site before someone grab this great opportunity! This is a fun site to have.

yogadull, Dec 1, 2020 IP