1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Movie streaming site for sale! monthly Profits in low $3000 range. Huge potential.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by fusion_pro, Aug 12, 2010.

Hello,

i am having a movie streaming site for sale. We embed videos from other streaming providers. The script is based on phpmymovie.

What all included with the sale

1) script
    2) content
    3) domain name
    4) Server hosting in sweden
    5) phpmymovie license

Earnings from

1) cpa lead
    2) gabroid
    3) usenext
    4) FlV player

earning range: atleast $3k ( the site makes 3k aleast only with cpa, leave alone the other networks)

selling price: 6-7 x monthly profits. Negotiable.

Only serious enquiry, should be able to complete the sale within today. If you meet the reserve price and you are the higest bidder the site will be sold to yu.

PM me for domain name, proof of ownership, Last month earning screen shot, Last month analytics. ( i don't have anything else to provide, so don't bug me if you want anything else). IF you have any special requirements, do PM and discuss.

Contact me only if you are interested in buying, i already made a thread and i got poor response from people who said they are interested.

fusion_pro, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  2. aamigallery

aamigallery Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need to see the proof of revenue and traffic with sources before making any offer.

aamigallery, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  3. fusion_pro

fusion_pro Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lowered the bin to $14k. Last months profits was around 5k. With proper and good promotion, you can get back the money in 3 months. this is a once in life time opportunity. don't lose it!!

Escrow also accepted, will pay the fees. Just for people who feel unsafe. Other methods are also accepted.

fusion_pro, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  4. mginger

mginger Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey plz send me every details like traffic stats and earning proof with domain name i am very much interested to buy

mginger, Dec 9, 2010 IP