1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Move to South FL Blog - Real Estate Niche - Popular Topic!! SEND BEST OFFER

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cronik, Sep 19, 2022.

Why are you selling this site?
    Need cash, and need more time to focus on a new crypto project I'm working on. This is more for a real estate / local niche that I'm not interested in. It's a great website and project for someone interested in selling real estate leads. This would be the Miami, Fort Lauderdale area. VERY POPULAR RIGHT NOW.

How is it monetized?
    It's not right now. I wasn't trying to monetize it, my goal was to find real estate agents interested in getting featured on the site and have them pay a monthly fee or an insertion fee for a permanent link. Home builders are also possible clients if you want to sell ad space.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depends on your goals. I am willing to share advice, tips, and recommendations - but I think the right buyer will know the potential and act accordingly.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None. It's WordPress. Easy to manage, easy to update. New posts get indexed within 1-3 hrs and it has some serious potential due to the massive amount of people looking to move to FL right now.

cronik, Sep 19, 2022 IP