1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Move Thread Tags box above Quick Reply

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by poly1, Jun 29, 2011.

For some reason on 4.x Internet Brands decided to move the Thread Tags box after Quick Reply. I have Similar Threads enabled, so thread tags are virtually hidden at the bottom of every page in showthread. The result is none of my members are using Thread Tags. I found the code for the tag box:

<vb:if condition="$show['tag_box']">
    	<h4 class="threadinfohead blockhead">{vb:rawphrase tags_for_this_thread}</h4>
    	<div id="thread_tags_list" class="thread_info_block blockbody formcontrols">
    		<div class="inner_block">
    			<vb:if condition="$show['manage_tag']">
    			<a id="tag_edit_link" href="threadtag.php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}t={vb:raw thread.threadid}" class="textcontrol" style="float:{vb:stylevar right}; font-size:11px; margin:10px;">{vb:rawphrase edit_tags}</a>
    			</vb:if>
    			<div id='tag_list_cell'>
    				{vb:raw tag_list}
    			</div>
    			<p>
    				<a href="tags.php{vb:raw session.sessionurl_q}">{vb:rawphrase view_tag_cloud}</a>
    			</p>
    		</div>
    	</div>
    	</vb:if>
    Code (markup):
    However when I move it from its default position, after:
    {vb:raw similarthreads}
    	{vb:raw template_hook.showthread_after_activeusers}
    Code (markup):
    I get this:

[​IMG]
    I can't figure out why it's showing the popupctrl dropdown and top button in the tag box header, and I can't seem to find the code in showthread that controls their placement. Ideally I'd like to have those two items display inline, to the left of the inline mod tools dropdown:

[​IMG]

However if that's too complicated I'm willing to settle for having them not stuck inside the Tag Box header.

How do I do this?

poly1, Jun 29, 2011 IP