1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most you've been ripped off on the internet.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alstar70, Jan 3, 2012.

Post the most you've been ripped off on the internet, whether it be a bad product - or hacker victim, etc.

- 1) Article-gems.com - hacked in 2009 and I lost my article directory page rank, etc so much for 50,000 articles.
    - 2) $77 - Article wordpress directory script produce by Terry Sacia - major disappointment - no refund - sucky!

alstar70, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  2. mattbrighton

mattbrighton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Had a website developed and I explained exactly what I wanted. The developer designed the functionality in a ridiculous way that common sense should have ruled out. When I asked for it to be changed he demanded an extra $100 to put it right.

mattbrighton, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  3. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $600+ selling a WoW account. I was able to retrieve it but it was still not a fun experience. Paypal won't consider your case if you are transacting virtual goods, had to learn that the hard way.

MarTh-, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You have the wrong mindset. It's a new year instead you should be thinking how much can I make in 2012.

Paying a web designer for his time is getting ripped off? WTF I would hate to be you :rolleyes:

dcristo, Jan 4, 2012 IP