1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most Profitable products

Discussion in 'eBay' started by andlosek, Oct 9, 2012.

I wonder which is the most profitable products on eBay ? Share your success story here.
    I just waiting to start on eBay.
    Thanks in advance for joining the discussion.

andlosek, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  2. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to know the most profitable product check for the item which has highest sale. Number of product sold is mostly mentioned next to number of quantity.

sjdataservices, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  3. boris.yordanov.524

boris.yordanov.524 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's depends on too many things. I have an old cd player that i want to throw out, i can sell it for 10 $ so for me that 100% profit because to me the item has no value, but i have at one point paid something for it.

boris.yordanov.524, Oct 13, 2012 IP
  4. Silk5asks

Silk5asks Peon

Best Answers:
    it also depend on ur product and prices...:)

Silk5asks, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  5. FlyingWings

FlyingWings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just do not think ebay to be a good place for the industry that is too competetive! The sellers just place lower prices than others to win better sales there! profits of selling a products is really little!!!

FlyingWings, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  6. alisha100

alisha100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can search completed listings to see what items sold for. It's a handy tool.

alisha100, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  7. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to keep in mind the popular products are often times are sold by businesses and authorize dealers. If you would have specified a more specific category and brand then you will be able to narrow your choices down by viewing the completed listings (red) and sold listings (green) and comparing the prices of sold listings vs completed listings (unsold). Other times people are not necessarily looking for popular brands; they're looking for sentimental items or collector items. If you can score sentimental items that have perceived value and have sold (green listing) for $$ -$$$ you'll make a profit. If you source anything from Chinese wholesale sites e.g. dhgate you might as well give it because the Chinese ebay sellers from dhgate know the manufacturers' wholesale prices so they can evidently under sell you on price every time unless you're the actual original brand owner or manufacturer of unique product which you control and allow whomever to distribute.

muffet, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  8. ClickHere

ClickHere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anything you sell on ebay can be spun for a profit - often a general rule the high the item value the more it will profit though obviously this isn't entirely true

If you are looking to sell on ebay or anywhere else for that matter first research it until you know it better than yourself, find the best deal you can (often for low orders you will be paying a lot more than for big orders but that is a given) just always work out the paypal fee you will incur as well as the ebay fee - if you can manage both the fees and still make a healthy profit then that item is the most profitable (for you) on ebay

ClickHere, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  9. cftrade

cftrade Peon

Best Answers:
    electronics,android tv box with DVB-T

cftrade, Nov 18, 2012 IP