1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most Important things to do for get Google Page Rank for WordPress blogs or Website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by dimuthuberg, Oct 6, 2013.

I need to know Most Important things to do for get Google Page Rank for WordPress blogs or Website..??

This is site i need get Page Rank http://android-free-apps.info/

can you give me suggestions to get PR 1 and then go PR 2 ...?

dimuthuberg, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First write UNIQUE content -> Then submit EVERY new article to Top Social Bookmarking sites! (this will help you get good PR and SERP for your article pages!)

Then, do guest blogging (on related and HIGH PR and HIGH Authority blogs!), use your main keyword and your HOMEPAGE (this will boost your SERP and will help you get a better PR!)

Also, article and forum marketing would be great if you have the time to write UNIQUE articles in TOP Article directories and of course take part in the discussions in good forums. Don't forget that Web2.0 sites will help you too if you know how to make them quality and build tier2 backlinks! :)

patco, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  3. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree Patco, a website or blog should have informative and quality content, so that user gets more interest to stay on your website and convert them into active leads. This cannot be possible in just one or two days, need to work effectively till we get fruitful results.

karen9999, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  4. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    All that makes or breaks ‘PR’ is “back links”. The more the number of natural, high quality links to your site, the higher your site’s PR. So, you’d need to focus on building authority back links to your site.

Please keep in mind that PR is one of the 200+ factors that collectively determine your site’s SERP rankings. Do not lose much sleep over it. Rather concentrate on the bigger picture - traffic, SERPs, conversions and ROI.

C.Rebecca, Oct 7, 2013 IP