1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most Important Factor

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by robertbanking, Aug 22, 2022.

Hello you wonderful and amazing people. I do hope you are having a nice start to the week.

I have been working in affiliate marketing for a long time and i know alot of things are trial and error in this industry. However i please kindly wanted to ask what you feel is the most important or most valuable factor in having a successful marketing campaign please? Whether this is doing PPC advertising or banner advertising. I would be forever grateful for any advice or thoughts on this.

Thank you so much for your time and i do hope you continue to do well and prosper.

robertbanking, Aug 22, 2022 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that there are two primary factors to the success of any demand generation campaign: targeting and messaging. You have to be sure that you are targeting your highest probability prospects. And you then must provide them with a compelling message that includes an attractive offer.

jrbiz, Aug 23, 2022 IP
  3. RockOn4

RockOn4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The Most Important Piece of a Marketing Plan Is Your Targeted Customer. Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own. Knowing your target customer is the single most important job of any marketer, and it's a job that never ends.

RockOn4, Aug 24, 2022 IP
  4. Randall A Magwood

Randall A Magwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PPC is great but you will experience different results and costs depending on the platform that you're marketing on. I would start with using free traffic methods so that you can learn how to get traffic to your site without the use of paid advertising. Because what will happen when the paid advertising funds run out? I think this is the best way to build a sustainable business. Learn free marketing first, master it, then if you want to scale later - invest in paid advertising after you've figured out the stats, math, and costs in your business.

Randall A Magwood, Sep 26, 2022 IP