1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most Difficult problems of world

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jackob2916, Sep 21, 2011.

What according to you is the most difficult problem on world??

According to me its global warming and pollution of air ad water..

What are your opinion??

Jackob2916, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  2. Abitha

Abitha Member

Best Answers:
    I just feel terrorism is the most biggest problem in the world.

Abitha, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  3. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, hunger and malnutrition.

sachin410, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Which are cause by global warming , overpopulation and lack of development , those are not causes those are effects . The biggest dangers are :

#1 Global Warming

#2 Chinese Hegemony

#3 Islamofascism (terrorism included)

#4 Overpopulation

ApocalypseXL, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  5. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    agree and beside fresh water scarce.

babak44, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  6. Jackob2916

Jackob2916 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for spending your precious time in replying this thread.. Can any one tell me what is Chinese Hegemony???

And what according to you is the solution to come out of it.. I think education is the best solution and making people aware about these topics..

Jackob2916, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    If you think education is the best solution educate yourself and learn some more English . I know spellcheckers can spare you of any major errors but your English still sounds broken . When someone reads your English it sounds like you're chopping a cat with an angle grinder .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The global energy crisis, plus the financial crisis. Last but not least the natural resource crisis.

Seqqa, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  9. BungErik

BungErik Member

Best Answers:
    climate changes, energy crisis, high food demands are the most issue now.

BungErik, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  10. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's a lot of fresh water. It's corporate business that's tying it all up. Believing it's scarce makes it worth more money. Floods everywhere might give you a hint.

Bushranger, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I believe poverty is the root cause of many of the worlds problems.Poverty inhibits education,good health,causes social unrest and misery.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  12. abdelatif025

abdelatif025 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know why you are mocking him ( @jackob2916 ) !!! there is no one born learned in the world and you know that good,
    if his english was not good there is no problem, we are here to learn from each other at finally & maybe english is your native language therefor you saying this, let me tell you that I am not good in english too & i wish to learn it & don't care by others what they say about it,
    anyway the biggest problem in the world is here & there...

abdelatif025, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  13. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The vast majority of people can't speak English here or it's not their native language so I really wouldn't worry about it. Language isn't a problem, as long as you can communicate your message across that's all that matters. If someone bad mouths you about your English abilities, it'll be because there in a disagreement with you over something, and it's about the only thing they can find to insult you on because aside from the language, the logic is still there and they know it.

Seqqa, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  14. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    In addition to this ^^, I'd also say poverty/hunger. One affects more and one is more dangerous so take your pick. :confused:

sunfyre7896, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  15. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I concur. Of course, it has to be fresh tap water. We all know about the dangers of bottled water. :)

Rebecca, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  16. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Water scarcity is a croc from what I've seen. More & more people have bought water tanks (rebates worked well) and then storing it themselves. Water catchments are catching as much water as ever before (over a time period), even though many of us have their own storage now (me included), most of that catchment water is already allocated to corporate business which is why they complain there's none left when in reality there's heaps, now spread further and wider.

Over the last 10 years in particular the water has been falling onto our roofs and filling up our water tanks. Water that may have been intended for dams and catchments went to filling up our tanks and farm dams rather than the catchments, and that plays right into the hands of the people who need to charge you money to supply it. People who were looking for an excuse to have you pay for stuff you used to get for free. That's what happened here and I would bet you're in the same predicament.

Ask questions and put some thought into it. How do you account for all that flooding, where is it going then?

Why does coca-cola pay $1 for 1 million litres of water if it's so scarce?

Bushranger, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Bushranger if I pay for the operation would you agree with having a brain implanted into your skull ?

You think water scarcity is conspiracy ? Or that the puny amount people store into their own tanks makes a difference ?

Look in Somalia and tell me where is the water stored and what major corporation has interests there . Now look in Spain where water is a problem or in Cypruss , although both countries are developed they still invest billions into systems that can provide water for everyone .

Maybe you can read before you talk :
    http://www.un.org/waterforlifedecade/scarcity.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_stress

ApocalypseXL, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  18. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    My comments are no stupider than yours. I think if you can find a bloke to do the implant you should go first.

And i'm not talking about Somalia, a place that has never had proper water infrastructure. water won't suddenly arrive where it's never been. I'm talking about all the who-ha we in the western world make out of this water scarcity crap.

If any country had the right infrastructure they would have plenty. What do you think a desalinator is? Does Somalia have an ocean? Get a grip fella!

19. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Again , get a brain . Have you calculated the cost of supplying a country via desalination ? How about trying to supply the whole world ? Have is ever occurred to you that desalination also has side effects for the environment ?

ApocalypseXL, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  20. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    The argument is the scarcity of water. I'm saying there's NOT a scarcity of water. It's a case of moving the ABUNDANCE we have to the right places. Nothing to do with the cost. Water is not scarce is the point even though there may be places without it today.

Make the argument water INFRASTRUCTURE is scarce and I will agree/concede the point.