1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

More options for PP consignment of cheques ..

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by thinkdj, Jan 3, 2007.

Cheque Requested - 14th Dec
    Check Issued - 17th Dec

Status : Havent received yet .. This is my first cheque from PP and many told me it would take about 45 days - MONTHS ! for it to reach to me ... phew ! thatz a long wait !

I think PP must have a better consignment system ... Spending 10$ for a secure and fast courier is something many can afford on their 500$+ cheques .. Others may request via normal mail ..

Dont you think PP must have something like that ?

Many sites send their monthly payments via courier .. yet PP, a site that deals ONLY with money doesnt have a decent option to send us OUR money .. Talk about it..

thinkdj, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  2. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    Its happened this time, a lot of people haven't received their pp cheques yet. Including me. :(

I also thought abt this once, it will be great if pp start a express delivery system of cheques. :)

humm, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  3. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Anything like that < couriers > would be great but paypal people are also not dumb .. maybe its difficult for them to start something like that for now . Atleast , be thankfull that they are running a trustworthy system and you are easily dealing with people abroad .
    btw ..
    Cheque Requested - 14th Dec
    Check Issued - 17th Dec

doesnt this looks perfect to you >> 3 dayz and check issued . Now it depends on your local mailing system mainly .

mixke, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  4. technoguy

technoguy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mixke what do you think about this status?

Check requested 3rd Dec
    Check issued on 8th Dec.

Yet I have not received a check.

technoguy, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  5. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes thinkdj they must start fast courier along with UPS or FEDEX. which can transfer our money so fast.

Normally our local mail service is suck. For example I got my friends letter after 3 days which is only 12 KM away from me.:(

Rohit patel, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  6. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    dont you think its also good .. you requested for a check on 3rd < weekend > and it was issued on 8th dec < 4-5 business days > and paypal says that it takes 4-5 business days to process the check .
    Regrading recving the check , I believe local mail is also a concern .
    Definitely something like couriers / fedx is better by paying some fees than waiting but if they are not having such option , they are still doing a good job , atleast thats what I believe :) :)

mixke, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  7. thinkdj

thinkdj Peon

Best Answers:
    Mixke, you're right .. Just imaging even saving 1$ per transaction and having 10,000+ transactions a month .. that is a huge amount . maybe thatz why they resorted to normal post

That is soooo true :) . What would people abroad do if it wasnt for Paypal

thinkdj, Jan 3, 2007 IP