1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

More diversity brought to congress by the Tea Party

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Obamanation, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You do know you just had an election yeah, where the majority have made their vote clear? I have no idea how a minority can elect a Democratic president if the majority wanted Mitch. Maybe you could enlighten us.

Minority candidates are attacked for their ridiculous stances, not for being a minority.

Are you saying you don't attack President Obama? For the man or for his policies?

If you open both eyes you will see everyone's doing it, not just the Democrats. Bad policy deserves decrying, on either side.

The fact the right may have many more ridiculous policies than the left may of course be possible too imho.

Bushranger, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bushie, thanks for taking what I said out of context. Allow me to include my entire post.

Please allow me to point out to you that when you read my entire post, by "minority demographic" I am referring to racial, sexual, etc minorities. And if you will read the title of this thread, you will see that it deals with diversity. So by minority it's clear to everyone but you I am talking about blacks, Mexicans, Hispanics, woman, etc.

For example, that's why Republican black men like Clarence Thomas, Hermann Cain, etc are accused of unsubstantiated accusations of sexual misconduct by the Left.

Is that clear to you now, Bushie?

Corwin, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is people like you think Obama walks on water and farts fairy dust. Bush personally choosing who to kill by drone strike would have yielded unending squealing from you, but when Obama does it, no outcry. Obama uses the federal department of justice to ruin the medical marijuana business in California and you just make excuses. Its pathetic and hypocritical.

Obamanation, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  4. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Other than tea party fantasist propagandists everyone else realizes this thread is completely full of sh!t. Per exit polls over 90% of blacks voted for Obama, about 2/3 of Hispanics voted for Obama and about 60% of Asians voted for Obama.

Everyone else sees something different than the TeaParty propagandists.

The fact that there are a paltry few people who espouse teapartistic craziness and are not white is I suppose nice for the teaparty. Its no reason to make an absurd extremist claim that flies in the face of the huge huge majority of people who voted and recognized o-nation's claim is pure unadulterated bunk.

earlpearl, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  5. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not true. "people like me" see both sides of the debate. People like you only open one-eye.

Too true on Bush, he dug his own hole. I don't, and have never supported drones of any kind. Though Bush is the kind of guy who shouldn't have any weapons.

If you know the tale of The Boy Who Cried Wolf you may understand why I don't believe your words alone. One can only take so much word-twisting and outright bullshit before realising the truth from you is hard to get to. Taking you at your word is fanciful and reacting based on them is stupid.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    Bushranger, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  6. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

You aren't REALLY on any side of the debate, you live in Australia...

grpaul, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Thanks for making my point(Again).

Obamanation, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Comedy. So you respond to a post about diverse candidates being forwarded by the Tea Party with a stat that shows black people are racists? What was the point of that?

I constantly get a chuckle out of those who cite statistics about those who voted for Obama as evidence of X. It goes something like "Obama won the election, therefore people signed off on his financial policies(or lack thereof)". Your post is a new stretch, citing the black vote for Obama as evidence the Tea Party is racist. Next you'll be citing solar flares as evidence of alien life on Mars. Please, entertain me with some more "facts" based on correlation, or in this case unrelated facts.

Terrific. Hey, could you ask everyone else what they are thinking about investing in next month? I could really use the inside scoop for some investment advice. While you are at it, could you fill me in on what everyone else is planning on doing for New Years? Just looking for a good party, and who better to ask than the spokesman for everyone else!

That paltry few are winning seats in the Senate. By definition, that is what is called a majority. Setting aside your attempt to marginalize those facts, the point I was making was that the candidates were minorities. I have no idea if the "teapartisitic crazies" who voted them into office by majority were all angry old white men, but I find it highly unlikely. If there were, I'm sure it wouldn't keep you or Rachel Maddow from calling them racists anyway, just for good measure.

I'm guessing reality has become quite a bit more painful in light of these facts, but living in denial is no way to live man. I'm smelling a new niche branch of medicine opening up to help liberals cope with reality.

Obamanation, Dec 22, 2012 IP