1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moof.com: Revolutionary new music web app.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by j0n, Jul 29, 2009.

moof.com

We've been working on this web app since the start of the year. After months of development and beta testing we recently rolled it out to the public.

"It is actually one of the best web-based music players we’ve come across. As a web music player, moof is solid, if not revolutionary." - Mashable (moof: A Free iTunes for the Web?)

In the short time the site has been live we've seen massive growth (over 1,000,000 songs added, over 7,000 new registered users). Already it's obvious this site deserves more attention that we can currently give it as all of our time is already taken up running another startup. -- We'll be sad to see this exciting new music app go.

"Moof" stands for Music, Online, On-demand (for) Free.

We developed a fully featured music application that lets you search for and play any song right in your browser. The music is sourced from youtube so there's no legal issues to worry about.
    For a full rundown of the sites features checkout this short tour video. YouTube - moof tour

We planned on making money either by rolling out paid subscriptions models or being an itunes or amazon affiliate.

For anyone who is seriously interested I can add you to the google analytics account.

Please sign up, have a look around, you'll be impressed. (If you sign up be sure to add me as a friend (moofmoofmoof), I'm curious to see what kind of music you guys are into)
    This app is amazingly useful for anyone who has any interest in music and especially good for netbook users.
    You're buying all the code we developed, the brand and the domain. (The domain alone is worth well over $20k).

Looking for $xx,xxx. Willing to negotiate an early BIN. Just drop me an email.

I'll be happy to answer any questions anybody has. Serious bidders can contact me directly at jonwheatley at gmail.com. - You'll get a much quicker response if you email me.

j0n, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. Mollaie

Mollaie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    whats the difference between this and for example spotify?

Mollaie, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  3. shane8960

shane8960 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where is the music sourced from, is it legal? Does it autoupdate or do you need to manually add songs?

Cheers, shane

shane8960, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  4. LargeChimp

LargeChimp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Extremely nice site..if i had the money id be grabbing it :D

LargeChimp, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  5. clade

clade Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I registered, GREAT IDEA for a website!

clade, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  6. alexmez

alexmez Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I love your registration idea! Very creative!!

alexmez, Aug 2, 2009 IP