1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monitoring site works

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by postcd, Mar 24, 2014.

Hi, i hope it belongs to traffic section, because its monitoring of traffic?

so my site is from time to time redirected to some malicious domain, i did not yet discovered cause, and my question is:

Is there any tool that is capable to monitor my site and when there is redirect to some domain it notiffy me?

postcd, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Uhm - if your site is redirected randomly, it's either a .htaccess-file (if it's running on an Apache server), or a code somewhere in your scripts that on a random counter redirects the user - this is NOT something you can do from outside your domain, so your server has been compromised (most likely, at least). Unless you're running on some ill-reputable host which might be messing with your DNS-settings. Pull all the files from the domain, and go through them, and look for code that shouldn't be there.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  3. Adikul

Adikul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    second that! Look for .htaccess file issue. Check for your hosting account for virus. Do't run nulled, untrusted scripts. Do update your board,plugins to latest available updates

Adikul, Apr 1, 2014 IP