1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MoneyBookers - Will it Lock my Account?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by centurymeltdown, Nov 29, 2009.

I currently earn around £50 a month thanks to a web-hosting affiliate plan, and usually i get it in account credit but next month i want to spend it, and to to do that i need to send it to moneybookers.

I tried this method before, using PayPal and i must say it went down horrid... when i got my earnings and tried to spend them my account locked and i was asked for vertification. I do not have a credit card or bank account for a variety of reasons (all of them legit, dont worry - im not a guy who recently got done for fraud xD) therefore my funds were lost and i was stuck.

If i recieve the funds on MoneyBookers and spend them, without my account having a credit card or bank account attached will they lock my account? Also will they lock my account after X days if i dont vertify it?

Thanks,
    Cameron.

centurymeltdown, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  2. mitok

mitok Guest

Best Answers:
    They might do that, but probably will not. But try at least to verify your Moneybookers account with your postal address, i hope you have that;)
    I like Moneybookers and prefer them instead of Paypal, but Paypal us unfortunatelly more popular.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
    mitok, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  3. SkyisLimit

SkyisLimit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if u have just a passport/DL scanned, and and an address proof..U done!

1.keep in handy, those proofs.

2. open an account with MB

3. verify ur residence. (*they will send a cover with 6digit code.)

4. If U r under aged to open a bank account., no problem., moneybooker (or we ) provide a physical plastic card to cash form ATM.

for the cash you earning, is below the limits. so, actually you do not need a CC.

even though if you want a cc to verify.. we can help you.

do not worry they ban you. they are not as cruel as PP:D

SkyisLimit, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  4. Moses8595

Moses8595 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't worry.they will lock your account if you dont have a CC

Moses8595, Nov 29, 2009 IP