1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moneybookers is 100% Scam ... here are the results [INTERNET BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY]

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by david.michael, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdprem.com

bdprem.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is common problem of all payment processor. All payment processor try to limited your account or lock your account so that, they will cheat that money. Maximum times,its doing by paypal. Paypal cheat million dollar every months only from cheating limited process.If they honest, they just close account & give permission to send other account of specific fund. But,they never do it.Against alertpay, there have some complain as well. Before few months ago,my most trusted payment processor was moneybookers. Still I get good result from this site. But,I am hearing so many bed comments against this site recently. When a payment processor is famous,they try to cheat people. I hope,this rules will be change in future & all payment processor will be honest. Now,we can't do anything. Because,we have no alternative. Anyway,I am sorry to hearing your history.

bdprem.com, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  2. MANNSK

MANNSK Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow...I would check with them first to make sure that there isn't anything you can do. Mistakes do happen, and sometimes causing a big enough fuss does change things.

MANNSK, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  3. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep! Don't give up mate. Try to contact them again and again.

Lastbutnotleast, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  4. lightstarm2k

lightstarm2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers locked both of my account and my brother's account, I tried contact them by email few times already but no way to get it back

lightstarm2k, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  5. rathin

rathin Peon

Best Answers:
    but paypal giveing the option to withdraw funds after 6months to your bank account

so that fund will be to you and paypal dont have that funds

rathin, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  6. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    how it happened :rolleyes:

I don't know what case happen with u, its bad when someone run withur money. I have good experience with them.

Jalpari, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  7. samser_m

samser_m Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No suicide please!

I have lost approx. $800 before. :mad:

We can understand your situation, you may ask them why they have done so.

samser_m, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  8. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    You want to suicide over $250? Pathetic. Move on dude. I lost over $600 thanks to PayPal over the last 12 months

TheVccMatey, Jan 25, 2010 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  9. purpleman

purpleman Peon

Best Answers:
    You are worth more than $250. If you're going to put a price on you're life...make sure no one can pay it!

Time for perspective. In a few weeks or months, this will not feel as bad as it does right now.

Life is precious and yours is priceless.

purpleman, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  10. dlerror

dlerror Peon

Best Answers:
    MB is now scam ..
    i'm using it...

dlerror, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  11. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I am using Paypal and MoneyBooker, both have been fair, reliable and honest. There are hiccups here and there but a lot of times it is for adding security to the system which benefits all of us. I don't see them as scammers at all.

wisdomtool, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  12. kabalyero

kabalyero Peon

Best Answers:
    Must be a misunderstanding. Try to contact them again and plead your case.

kabalyero, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  13. saherboy

saherboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no man
    it is a best company a can use
    i try all around but nothing work
    i think you may make something wrong may be not but all companies have this right
    the paypal limit my account 3 times with no any reason just because i m from country do not support
    i think you have to contact them

saherboy, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  14. rochem1867

rochem1867 Guest

Best Answers:
    thats sucks im worried now? anyone else having these problems

rochem1867, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  15. lowridertj

lowridertj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    8.Chargebacks

8.1 You may receive a Chargeback from a Customer or a Card Association for a number of reasons under the Card Association Rules. The following are some of the most common reasons for Chargebacks, but in no way is this intended to be an exhaustive list of possible Chargeback reasons:

* 8.1.1 Your failure to issue a refund to a Customer upon the return or non-delivery of goods or services;
    * 8.1.2 A required authorization/approval code was not obtained;
    * 8.1.3 The Transaction Data was prepared incorrectly or fraudulently;
    * 8.1.4 We did not receive your response to a Retrieval Request within 7 business days or any shorter time period required by the Card Association Rules;
    * 8.1.5 The Customer disputes the Transaction or the authenticity of the signature on the Transaction Data or Payment Instrument, or claims that the Transaction is subject to a set-off, defense, or counterclaim;
    * 8.1.6 The Customer refuses to make payment for a Transaction because, in the Customer's good faith opinion, a claim or complaint has not been resolved, or has been resolved in an unsatisfactory manner

8.2 You acknowledge that, under these circumstances, the fact that an authorization/approval code was obtained does not mean that a particular Transaction is a valid or undisputed transaction entered into by the actual Customer.

8.3 If you are receiving an excessive or unusual amount of Chargebacks, as determined by the Card Associations from time to time, in addition to our other remedies under this Agreement we may take the following actions:

* 8.3.1 review your internal procedures relating to acceptance of Payment Instruments and notify you of new procedures you could adopt in order to avoid future Chargebacks;
    * 8.3.2 notify you of a new rate we will charge you to process your Chargebacks;
    * 8.3.3 collect from you or suspend (pursuant to section 6.9) an amount reasonably determined by us to be sufficient to cover anticipated Chargebacks and all related fees, expenses, and fines; or
    * 8.3.4 terminate the Agreement with written notice of termination.

8.4 You also agree to pay any and all Card Association fees and fines assessed against you, us, the Sponsored Agent or the Member relating to your violation of this Agreement, or the Card Association Rules with respect to your acceptance of Payment Instruments, your Transactions or with respect to excessive Chargebacks under this section.

8.5 You have full liability if any Settled Transaction for which we have given your Settlement Account provisional credit is the subject of a Chargeback. Subsequently, you may resubmit applicable Transaction Data for a second presentment, but only in accordance with Card Association Rules. To the extent that we have paid or may be called upon to pay a Chargeback, refund or adjustment for or on the account of a Customer and you do not reimburse us as provided for in this Agreement, then for the purpose of our obtaining reimbursement of such sums paid or anticipated to be paid, we have all of the rights and remedies of such Customer under applicable federal, state, or local laws and you authorize us to assert any and all such claims in our own name for and on behalf of any such Customer individually or all such Customers as a class.

lowridertj, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  16. SOULZRIPPER

SOULZRIPPER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude money comes and money goes.
    You have got 1 life, live it ;)

SOULZRIPPER, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  17. csn123

csn123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe if you get in touch they would explain why? Perhaps there's something you can help them with in terms of clarification that could help re-instate your account.

They should hopefully be able to give a better explanation of why they suspended your account in the first place.

csn123, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  18. rocky_balbo

rocky_balbo Peon

Best Answers:
    so no one legit here, every payment processor try to scam people at one particular stage. weird things :(

rocky_balbo, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  19. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure there wasn't a chargeback?

TheVccMatey, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  20. csn123

csn123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd agree with TheVccMatey - there would to have been a trigger for them to act on the account. That said, one chargeback should be OK. It's loads of them that would raise alarm bells.

Lots of people rave about moneybookers so I can't see it being a frivolous action.

csn123, Jan 29, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.