1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moneybookers - Credit Card Verification in other currency

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by yowan, Jun 4, 2008.

Hello,

I've been using moneybookers since oct2007 and have it validated through mailing address. Was able to withdraw funds to my bank account with ease since then, but suddenly, just this may, I was asked to verify again my Identity on either 1. credit/debit card or bank account. 2. Bank Account. An extra security against Money Laundering sh*t.

I have issues on my bank account as they don't include the right 6 digit code required for the validation.

The other option is through credit card. I have my mastercard(payoneer) and my localBank's debitcard. I tried my mastercard but they do not accept verification from it.

So I tried my VISA, though already looking fine and some sum has been deducted from my funds, But then the deal is to INPUT the Exact amount sent in USD. But my account is in my local currency which is PESO. So there's no way I can get the exact in USD. Then I tried converting the PESO to USD based on moneybooker's currency exchange (though it's a bit high), and it says the amount is WRONG. Now I have 24 hrs to try the verification process again.

I saw my localbanks recommended currency exchange website, (which I think on where they based their foreign exchange), so I'll try it in converting the sum to be deducted after the 24hr period.

But still, I started looking for prepaid visa, and I heard about ENTROPAY, it looks good, so maybe I can use it to verify my moneybookers account??

or any suggestion?

Thanks in Advance!

yowan, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  2. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

YOu can´t verify MB account with Entropay Visacards. Also most VCCs are banned by MB so I couldn´t give any advice here

Hellfire81, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  3. yowan

yowan Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok, thanks for the info.

I have of some stuff in mind on how to determine the my bank's usd-peso rate. I tried donating $1 on two separate websites, but there must be some glitch because it only deduct PHP1.00 (about $0.02) on my account!

So, I need someone to setup a dummy buy-it-button of paypal or alertpay or any payment processor that accepts creditcard with price $1. Basically, I'll buy that item for total price $1 using my cc, and check how much the deduction will be on my account.

PM me, first come first serve.

Thanks in advance!

yowan, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  4. opperavoca

opperavoca Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest to talk with the moneybookers support team about the verification code they sent to your bank. verfication must be possible if you send copies of your passport and utility bills (your landline phone bill, your internet provider bill, your energy bills) to verify your address.

a good prepaid card provider having an own bank licence in germany is wirecard.com - i don't know if their mastercards are banned by moneybookers but you can upgrade your wirecard account to a german bank account easily.

opperavoca, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  5. Mommy_Traffic

Mommy_Traffic Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried to get intouch with the moneybooker support team,
    but it seems as though thier telephone number is way out in Enland somewhere, is there an email that i may reach them?

Mommy_Traffic, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  6. opperavoca

opperavoca Peon

Best Answers:
    login to your account and click on "e-mail support" on the left navigation bar

opperavoca, Jun 4, 2008 IP
    seedcapital likes this.
  7. gina.alessia

gina.alessia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i had the same problem long time ago with moneybookers. i went on my country`s national bank website and took the exchange rate and worked for the first time. i suggest you do the same.

gina.alessia, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  8. Mommy_Traffic

Mommy_Traffic Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm, thanks i will give it a try.

Mommy_Traffic, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  9. HPA

HPA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's simple to know the EXACT AMOUNT.
    Call your Bank Branch, and ask them the exact amount of USD that was deposited, before the conversion was made, ask them to trace the transaction, and give you the transaction refference, it may look something similar to:

Hope I helped!

Good Luck!

HPA, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  10. -master-of-?-

-master-of-?- Banned

Best Answers:
    lol..bro dont use VCC or GIFTCARDS for verifyin moneybookers,,they will lock your account ,i tried some times via vcc s and gift card verification is kinda impossible...
    as HPA told the only and best way is call or go to bank and tell em to give u the exact amount in USD ..

-master-of-?-, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  11. convertnaira2ecurrency

convertnaira2ecurrency Peon

Best Answers:
    hi, i have website to recommend you that they provide MB VCC 100% verification rate and MB will not block your account, trust me i used their service and it works for me great, if you want proof , i can send you screen shot by pm. the site is vccandbank.com you can get back to me and tell me your story with that site.

convertnaira2ecurrency, Apr 15, 2010 IP
  12. Coopzie

Coopzie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    vccandbank are scammers, do not trust a word they say,

Coopzie, Jul 29, 2010 IP