1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetizus.com - monetization platform for browser extensions and websites.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by maxreborn, Nov 25, 2015.

Hi guys,

Introducing Monetizus - monetization network for browser extensions, toolbars, addons and websites. We do JS monetization solutions in order to help developers and webmasters monetize their users.

There are numerous monetization methods: Smartlinks, intext, pops, newtab, price comparison widget, coupons, banners, native ads, in-image, interstitial, XML CPC Feeds and shopping feeds.

Benefits:
    • ARPDAU is $0.05 - $0.07.
    • Revshare up to 80%
    • WW Coverage
    • Non-intrusive monetization methods
    • Flexible filters and limits
    • Online dashboard with cool reports
    • Dedicated 24/7 support
    • Easy integration
    • $0 min payment
    • Paypal / wire / payoneer / webmoney

Learn more at our website http://monetizus.com, sign up, contact with our managers and let’s earn money together!

My Contacts:
    email:
    If you have any questions or doubts I’m always ready to help!)

[​IMG]

Payment proofs:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

hi guys, brief update: we've significantly increased RPU for following countries: US, GB, DE, FR, RU!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
    maxreborn, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  2. Vasil Nikolov

Vasil Nikolov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Important! Don't use them. Chrome store removed my extension immediately after I added theirs code.

Dear Developer,
    Your Google Chrome item, "******" with ID: ****** did not comply with our program policies and was removed from the Google Chrome Web Store.

Vasil Nikolov, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  3. maxreborn

maxreborn Member

Best Answers:
    Excuse me Vasil, but Google has been dropping down extensions always and mostly the reason is violating of single purpose policy, but not for using our JS code. Yes, it's a bit risky to monetize extension with an external JSs, regardless it's our code or other monetization platform, but monetization is worth it if you're eager to earn money from your product. Need to say that the developer can continue to monetize his audience even after extension was dropped down, and when the developer decides to get back the extension to the store, just remove the code and upload a new version without monetization. There is no any single case when the extension has been blocked forever.
    We assist our publishers with every issue so if you have/had any doubts just contact your personal manager and let us know - we'll find the best solution for you, I guarantee. :)

maxreborn, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  4. Traffix

Traffix Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha, yes, monetizing extensions with 3rd party was big 3 years ago, with companies like crossrider, 50onred, revizer.. we made upto $XX.XXX per month back then until google decided to implement their single purpose policy. Another business model, that you simply have to move on and reinvent yourself.

Traffix, Apr 21, 2017 IP