1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetizing popular tumblr?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Hollow, Jul 22, 2017.

Hi, I have a tumblr account (haven't bothered with a custom domain) with 236k+ followers completely organic built over a 2 year period. It has a facebook fan page with close to 1k followers and also its own twitter feed with 500 followers there.

The niche is fashion/beauty SFW images. I have been running Google Adsense for the last year, averaging $10/day or so, but for a couple of months now, Google has disabled ad serving on tumblr blogs completely, and the blog is currently active with increasing followers.

Any ideas or suggestions on monetizing this?
    I know tumblr will have its own ad partnership, but they've "been working out the details for over a year now" displaying their ads without paying users.
    Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Hollow, Jul 22, 2017 IP
  2. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Drop me URL to take a look and will tell you what can be best idea for monetizing

signorm68, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try cpa offers or affiliate offers theypay way more than adsense .If you make 10$ with adsense you will make easy 50$ per day with cpa or affiliate marketing

Spartan14, Aug 2, 2017 IP