1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetizing Pinterest Traffic

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ErgoPrime, Apr 12, 2017.

I have 20 pinterest accounts in a popular niche on pinterest. I get around 1000+ new followers per day and have right now over 30000. I want to make a blog which is full of copied content, pin posts through my pinterest-network and monetize the traffic from pinterest.

Now my questions:

Can I get problems from Pinterest if I have a blog which is full of copied content?

How can I monetize my blog? Adsense doesn't allow copied content, so I would like to find another ad banner network, which allows it.

What's with Amazon Ads or Amazon Affiliate? Do they allow copied content?

Can someone message my host-provider and demand to shut my website down, because of copied content?

What's your experience with adsense, amazon ads, amazon affiliates and other ad networks? Which one is the most lucrative and can I combine some of them efficient?

How much traffic can I expect from Pinterest with the numbers I have now?

I know I have a lot of questions, but I hope you can answer them. Once I have a clear plan I will document my story and keep you up to date.

ErgoPrime, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure why you would want to create a site that is all copied content. And you'll certainly need to be careful of violating copyright laws if you do so.

Don't know if Pinterest itself will give you problems, but it belongs to Google and it, along with other search engines, penalize duplicate content sites at varying degrees, so you'll certainly suffer when it comes to organic traffic.

You could feasibly monetize via paid traffic.

Amazon does have certain advertising requirements and you need to check their rules governing those.

If you're violating copyright the owner can certainly contact your hosting service at the very least.

I have no experience using any ad networks in relation to copied content.

What are you looking for with your last question? Do you mean to pin pictures of the copied content on your blog to Pinterest? If you set that up correctly you might get traffic back to your landing pages. I don't know if it would last very long though. I suspect that would be up to Google.

JoeSpirit, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  3. ErgoPrime

ErgoPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know that Google will punish this behavior, but I think I could get enough traffic from pinterest on my blog. The reason I want to use copied content: It spares time, money and energy. I could post an article every day and promote them via Pinterest. Right now I can only publish one per week, because I don't have the time to write every day. You see: I would get a lot more traffic if I could publish more often.

Therefore I am looking for an ad network or monetizing method which works with copied content. Maybe amazon affiliate would be an option....

ErgoPrime, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In that case, I wish you luck. I'm sorry I can't help you as far as finding a suitable ad network as I haven't searched for any that allows copied content.

JoeSpirit, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  5. zrock

zrock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid you're setting yourself up for a lot of wasted time. You'll anger anyone that finds you copying their hard work and all they'll need to do to shut you down is file a DMCA report as explained here:
    http://www.dmca.com/FAQ/How-can-I-file-a-DMCA-Takedown-Notice

You'll do better to either create your own content or have a writer ghostwrite it for you. Unfortunately, thete are rarely shortcuts in this biz that last long.

zrock, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I doubt that the monetization idea you have in mind is going to work. Your bounce rate will be astronomical. Organic traffic from social media almost never converts well. Also, keep in mind even though you get 1000+ new followers a day, I will not be surprised if a huge number of those followers are fake or auto-generated.

qwikad.com, Apr 14, 2017 IP