1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetizing 100k+ Uniques/Day Adult Site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by eli_s, Mar 7, 2011.

Hi All,
    I'm trying to monetize my site for the first time. It has adult oriented content and is getting 100k+ (up to 500k+) uniques/day.

CPM seems the best way to do this. I'm not interested in the usual CPM bullshit like popups/unders layer ads etc. because I don't want to drive my visitors away.

Questions:
    1. What is a reasonable CPM I can expect for 90%+ US traffic? I'm thinking up to 0.10c/1k - sound about right?

2. Also I've heard that fill rates for many ad agencies is shit. Can this be ameliorated by signing up with a number (10+) agencies and rotating the ads?

3. I'm thinking that with this kind of traffic I should be able to generate $50-$100/day. Is this reasonable or am I out of mind? :p

4. Out of this 100k I obviously get return visitors on subsequent days. How long do ad cookies last for i.e. can I generate another 0.0001c per visitor on the next day?

Thanks for your help :)

eli_s, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  2. Clickme4Cash

Clickme4Cash Active Member

Best Answers:
    hit me up i might be able to help you with exactly what you are looking for :)

icq 223 634 722
    aim snypr187

Clickme4Cash, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  3. GreatestSwordsman

GreatestSwordsman Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it's an adult site, 0.10/1k cpm is impossible. If you can find that, let me know too >_>

Usually CPC is the way to go, or sell your ad space directly. I find that is the best way.

With that amount of trafic, comparing to the amount I make, you should get at least $200/day

GreatestSwordsman, Mar 30, 2011 IP