1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetize your content with social lock!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by adska, Aug 23, 2016.

Hello, some time ago i was searching website where i can lock url by facebook, twitter or something social web, but i found nothing similar to it :eek: only various scripts and wp plugins. I was really suprised, so decided to make it myself. Today I want to present lockframe.net where you can easily (with only several easy steps and without any programming knowledge) lock any url which you want by facebook sharing, twitter tweet or google plus. Also there is added some addintional functions and you can lock your url by banner click or just a password.

Locked url vistors must to do facebook share or twitter tweet or google plus (depends what you choose) as he can unlock and see your content.

I hope it will be very useful for every of you and make it easy to monetize you content as soon as possible.

Project is only on the starting stage so you can face with any bugs, so please report if you find any of them. Your opinion and suggestions also are welcome. Thanks.

Enjoy : lockframe.net

adska, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  2. stintville

stintville Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there. Do you have a place I can see this in action? It's something we have been considering doing for our site and wanted to see what you've done....

stintville, Aug 26, 2016 IP