1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetization of original blog content (ala mylikes)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by jamesconroy4lyf, May 20, 2015.

Hey everyone
    I recently made an account with mylikes, which was quickly suspended - and after about a week of emailing them and receiving no response Im wanting to look elsewhere.

The thing which I particularly liked about mylikes was the ease with which one could create a buzzfeed styled/numerically structured blog or gallery, and then monetize such simply by sharing such.

As an academic and a journalist I can easily produce strong content which is relevant to my niches, and being able to monetize my link-building process in this way made me extremely motivated to build my sites.

Are there any other companies who allow you to produce original blog/gallery content for them, and earn revenue through sharing such, perhaps by embedding their own ads on such and allowing you to post said blogs/galleries on one's own .com? If such does not exist does anyone have any advice on how to get my account with mylikes unsuspended?

Hope this makes sense and cheers heaps for any help or advice

James

jamesconroy4lyf, May 20, 2015 IP