1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ModernStuff.com -- I have owned it for years, no website, fresh domain.

Discussion in 'Domains' started by itsme, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Domain Name: ModernStuff.com

This domain name is perfect for shopping and entertainment oriented websites, it lends itself perfectly to social network integration and is evergreen. There will ALWAYS be something "modern" in the future.

I will be listing on another "domain only" marketplace next week, for a higher price, but figured I'd give DP a chance before I did because I've had many good trades here and maybe this will be interesting to a fellow forum goer.

PS: The domain has been with me for YEARS, it is undeveloped, it's a clean slate for whatever vision you have!

Cheers,
    Pete

itsme, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  2. itsme

itsme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This domain auction will end in a day. If anyone is interested, now is the time to act... the next time it's listed it will be ~$100 more expensive.

itsme, Dec 8, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.