1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Modern Warfare 2 | Traffic & Earnings

Discussion in 'Sites' started by zinghana, Jan 4, 2010.

Hi all,

I am the previous owner / designer of this site, my previous buyer no longer has time to maintain this website so i said i would help him promote his sale.

Domain / Website: http://Callofduty6.tv

Official Listing: HERE

Traffic: [​IMG]

Revenue: [​IMG]

Please see the Flippa listing for full revenue details, I can confirm this site earned me quite a lot and also the new owner... this site has multiple streams of income(adsense, amazon, affiliate sales, link sales) and still to this day receives good traffic(majority of the traffic is organic).

This is a quality site and would suit anyone's portfolio.

If you are interested please shoot me a PM or contact Omair from the Flippa Listing, this is a good chance to own a site that has traffic and earnings and also has a good following.

Thanks

zinghana, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  2. BlackIceCreations

BlackIceCreations Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How do we know that the orders have come from the Call of Duty site? You should be showing what was ordered really.

Please update that.

BlackIceCreations, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  3. mighty.one

mighty.one Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Most people who wanted their copy has got their copy hence your sale.

Your asking price is way too high for a site that will just simply die when call of duty 7 comes out, otherwise i would be interested.

mighty.one, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  4. modrewgnu

modrewgnu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    this domain was listed for $500 on flippa and expired without a bid. You come to another site and offer it for double the price when no one was interested enough in a month to bid for half the price? Seems odd to me

modrewgnu, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  5. omair8

omair8 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello everyone. I am the new owner of this website. The reason why Darren (the previous owner of this website) listed it on here for DP from is because of me not meeting the post requirements to make a listing in this forum. The site was listed for 2 weeks on Flippa. It did gain some interest but yes there were not any bids unfortunately. There is no reserve in this auction. Whoever is interested in just to buy it without bidding the BIN price can be negotiated. However, the highest bid takes it if anyone wishes to bid.

The website does have a lot of potential if someone is willing to work hard on it. Thanks:)

omair8, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  6. modrewgnu

modrewgnu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    I'll offer $250 for it. But that is a firm non negotiable offer

modrewgnu, Jan 4, 2010 IP