1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Modern SEO Tricks [Guaranteed]

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by thunderprime, Aug 4, 2011.

Hello guys, I posted "top 10 seo tips (web masters must read)" a few weeks ago and got many response. Some told me those are old techniques. Anyway, I am going to post the 'MODERN' 3 guaranteed tricks for SEO.

Trick 1:
    Build some video links. Collect good quality articles and make them live through a video. Always target your website at the end of the video. Once your video is created start uploading to youtube, metacafe and several renowned video sharing websites. Use an appropriate description and keywords.

Trick 2:
    In your video title use your targeted keyword. Make one video per keyword. This will definitely rank you higher.

Trick 3:
    Reduce your website's weight! Do not make them heavy to load.

Thanks

thunderprime, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  2. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it sounds totally new but I don't understand how to make a video of articles? Well hardly we can put them on power point slide and convert them to video. Did you mean about this technique or something else?

wiseman.wiseman05, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  3. thunderprime

thunderprime Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is the video making solution:
    1. Choose your best articles
    2. Pick some key lines form the articles and put them in the slide show.
    3. If you don't like to speak, use any text to speech software to convert your articles into mp3 sound clip.
    4. Now make make the video using your sound clip and slide show

You are done. Is it clear to you now? Let me know if you have any questions.

thunderprime, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  4. Jonah_fish

Jonah_fish Guest

Best Answers:
    Surely points 1 & 2 are basically the same?

Jonah_fish, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  5. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually start to understand there are so many people who don't know or unsure about internet marketing and SEO.

First 2 points refers to video marketing, one of the latest marketing methods among the rest.
    Effective because Google and other search engines sees values in the upcoming trend and traffic flows.

He tries to make it sounds simple but there're more complicated things that each should know.
    It's a huge and endless topic to go on.

In short, it's value adding that makes Google ranks you.
    If you can analyse and understand deep into value adding, you're succeed with SEO some day. 

Vexez, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  6. bellsimth

bellsimth Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not modern techniques for seo work. I have used it many time before.

bellsimth, Aug 5, 2011 IP