1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Modding classified script with payment info

Discussion in 'Programming' started by tech4, Sep 24, 2017.

Hello, I have a classified site. I am changing the design, is looking for a modder for script like Fllipy classified (craigslist alike) with option for members to sell things like Amazon

With 3 options.

-Classified like script (can be used, hide, unused or used with the other options) only location based are businesses for sales, personal, cars for sale, jobs, real estate listings (as an option tag, when search appear).
    -Freelance like option for freelance job (can hide, use unused)
    -With ecommerce option like Amazon where user can post (payment will be two option, 1 pay to site only, 2 pay to seller directly for each category)
    -User can post items wanted and price wanted to pay only admin can see on categories login (but will have a page summarized for the public with info depending ...ie price, item, short comments) and a page for admin only to see all the details.
    -Adsense and banner optimized (can be adsense, product advertising, or whatever)
    -Sales banners, offers on front page, etc.,
    -Feature products, news, like us on fb, instagram, etc.,
    -Product list/price, wanted, Customer lists/emails easily exported (what customer look at category, what they buy often category, total sales ytd for each customer which category of wanted have they post in)
    -Total sales per month, click through rates for banners, offers, news, fbclicks (fan page) filter, per month, category, year to date, by regìon, states, most profitable customers top 20% profile etc.,

You pick the script and outline the benefits. (cost of the scripts) if Flippy script
    $20, others free etc., Perfect Money payment processor ($4.99)Digital downloading script ($49)
    http://www.hotscripts.com/category/scripts/php/scripts-programs/e-commerce/shopping-carts/
    Free scripts using hotscripts.

Your modding costs. ?
    You are required support for up to 2 weeks if something goes wrong. There will be a test of product where we will implement payment for option 1,2, and tracker to see items bought, paid, shipped?, paid to seller? check and date.
    You are required to remove all trademarks (once I purchase the script) and implement new trademark/wording in admin setup/ability to mod.
    What is the best language you will use? IE PHP like Facebook, or something like Amazon.

BEFORE you reply read:

-Reply with "I have read and understand the requirements" before replying and writing.
    -PM me your quote in private (not in public)
    -This will require me to buy scripts (if you have some that's great)
    -This modding job will probably be using PHP or the best

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    tech4, Sep 24, 2017 IP