1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

mod_rewrite help

Discussion in 'Apache' started by flOid, Oct 13, 2013.

I'm just preparing to upgrade my old vVulletin 3.8 board with Zoints SEO addon to vBulletin 4.2.

Here are he Zoints SEO rewrite rules:

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9_\-]*-(f|all)[0-9]+(p[0-9]+|/index[0-9]*)?\.html)$ forumdisplay.php/$1 [QSA,L]
    RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9_\-]*-(t|p)[0-9]+(p[0-9]+|/index[0-9]*)?\.html)$ showthread.php/$1 [QSA,L]
    Code (markup):
    Putting those to the .htaccess fle of vb4 won't redirect correctly. Some research and try and error led me to this rules:

RewriteRule ^[a-z0-9_\-]*-f([0-9]+)(p[0-9]+|/index[0-9]*)?\.html$ forumdisplay.php?f=$1 [QSA,L,R=302]
    RewriteRule ^[a-z0-9_\-]*-(t|p)([0-9]+)(p[0-9]+|/index[0-9]*)?\.html$ showthread.php?$1=$2 [QSA,L,R=302]
    Code (markup):
    First rule for displaying sub-forums works, second one for displaying threads works as well, except for pagination. So the second page of a thread is still being redirected to the first page.

Any help would be appreciated!

flOid, Oct 13, 2013 IP
  2. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please tell what you want to do in detail..

MBDungo, Oct 13, 2013 IP